Three observations about the season so far

1.  The Bills have 3 wins this season.  The Jets, Pats, and Phins have combined for 3 wins.  I see more playoff football in Orchard Park next January.

2.  Dawson Knox has 4 tds on the season so far and is now tied with Gronk for most TE tds in the NFL. (*Gronk will miss Week 4 with an injury)  Are we all watching Knox's Year Three Leap right now?

3.  The offense is averaging 33.5 points a game, and 39 points a game in the last three games.  Now think about the fact that the Bills defense is playing better than the offense...

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 14
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

If we can get just a little better O line play, (I think we on the way towards that) we will be a  Boulder rolling down hill, and ain’t nobody wants to be in front of that, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, london_bills said:

Week one loss was a blessing in disguise 

Hate the disguise. Love the result. It was like the time a bunch of us dressed as the 7 dwarves for halloween. I hated it, but the girl who took me home seemed to take to it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Good post Inigo as well as some good food for thought. While I am more than satisfied with the last 3 wins, the one thing in the back of my mind that's buggin me is how will this team fare against better offenses. Next week will be an insanely tough test. I'm not quite as concerned with the Titans as Tannehill is nowhere near the same stratosphere as both Allen and Mahomes, not to mention the Titans defense is hot garbage extreme. As good as were playing right now, I think Arizona has the edge on us as far as the hottest team in the league given what they did today. I just hope our defense keeps up the stellar performances until Allen REALLY kicks it in to another gear

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Week one loss was a blessing in disguise 

I believe you are correct, it stung a bit, but…, wake up call, 

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm not as sanguine.

The offense doesn't look near as unstoppable as last year.

Last year wide outs were wide open.

This year, not so.

What a years worth of tape will do for a decent DC…,  

we aren’t that unknown team anymore, (as it were) Dabol has his work cut out for him going forward, we will need to be proficient at all aspects of offense or we will suffer the consequences when we play the best of our opponents, I have faith that McDermott has (figuratively) kicked Dabol in the azs hard enough to drive that point home, at least one can hope, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

What a years worth of tape will do for a decent DC…,  

we aren’t that unknown team anymore, (as it were) Dabol has his work cut out for him going forward, we will need to be proficient at all aspects of offense or we will suffer the consequences when we play the best of our opponents, I have faith that McDermott has (figuratively) kicked Dabol in the azs hard enough to drive that point home, at least one can hope, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

I think Daboll has been playing his cards close to the vest these last three weeks.  I expect the Chiefs to get some new looks and wrinkles next week.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

Good post Inigo as well as some good food for thought. While I am more than satisfied with the last 3 wins, the one thing in the back of my mind that's buggin me is how will this team fare against better offenses. Next week will be an insanely tough test. I'm not quite as concerned with the Titans as Tannehill is nowhere near the same stratosphere as both Allen and Mahomes, not to mention the Titans defense is hot garbage extreme. As good as were playing right now, I think Arizona has the edge on us as far as the hottest team in the league given what they did today. I just hope our defense keeps up the stellar performances until Allen REALLY kicks it in to another gear

The good thing is our most important coverage LB won’t be hampered by his hamstring against KC next as hammys usually heal in about 24 hours.

I know, I know.  Please, I am one of THE Milano guys around here, but the injury and the type of injury and the player it effects really bugs me right now with KC coming up.

Wasn’t he hurt in or didn’t he miss the regular season game against them last year?

If we somehow come out on the other side of this 5-1 HFA may be ours to lose.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I believe you are correct, it stung a bit, but…, wake up call, 

I think it was more of a result of bad luck than a wakeup call.  Pit was a questionable Offside call away from going up on the packers on a blocked fg td despite getting dominated most of the game today...felt super similar 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

The good thing is our most important coverage LB won’t be hampered by his hamstring against KC next as hammy usually heal in about 24 hours.

I know, I know.  Please, I am one of THE Milano guys around here, but the injury and the type of injury and the player it effects really bugs me right now with KC coming up.

Wasn’t he hurt in or didn’t he miss the regular season game against them last year?

Even we come out on the other side of this 5-1 HFA may be ours to lose.

The way I see it, for whatever reason, KC isn't anything like they've been the last couple of years. Reading their forums, some seem to thrive on bringing up last year while apparently forgetting that their defense this year compared to last year has horribly regressed. I have a feeling Moss will have a big game, but also Allen once he establishes play action. The thing I'll be watching closely is how Frazier will scheme this one, and I for one hope he stays aggressive

• Like (+1) 1