The Edmunds Report - Week 4, Texans v. Bills, 10/03/21

Freddie's Dead

11 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I've ate crow with Devin, definitely with Knox, would be more than happy to add Tremaine to the list. For me, this next games his chance to prove it. He'd have his work cutout with Milano, but especially without him as it's looking to be the case. Had a nice game against Hou, time to show us the baby this week. I'll be a BILLiever if he shows out Sunday. Fingers crossed

Same here.  With all 3.  It really shouldn’t be “eating crow” though.  Negative things were said because their (motor, knox, POC) play warranted criticism . When they play good, good things are said.  

All 3 will be ln stage this Sunday in prime time.  Let’s see if they can do their thing vs our nemesis 

Edited by NewEra
  • Agree 2

On 10/3/2021 at 8:20 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Calling it now:  This thread will be short because Edmunds had a great game and there’s nothing for others to complain about.  

You nailed it.  No questioning my objectivity or ancestry this week.

On 10/3/2021 at 8:35 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

The screen that got called back for the hold he was out of position and got blocked 10+ yards down field if I remember correctly.  He was not the guy getting held

That play and the 10 yard run up the middle you pointed out were the only two negative plays I saw today. Best game he has played since second half of 2019! No doubt.  

I'll note it next week that I won't be rating plays with penalties unless 49 is involved.  On the play you mention, he went outside as the receiver cut inside, and he had no help, probably due to the hold resulting in the 10 yard gain.  Rating the play is moot with the penalty.

Timekills part deux – Video site and more

if you google timekills Buffalo Bills click on the part deux link. He edits all games sans commercials only the  most pertinent plays

it won'y let me add the link which is why I was asking

m

26 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

No idea.  What is a full-game edit?  

sans commercials only football 

10 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

What's the site??? 

read here thanks

8 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Dilbert forgiveness over permission 1.gif

lol

6 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Timekills part deux – Video site and more

if you google timekills Buffalo Bills click on the part deux link. He edits all games sans commercials only the  most pertinent plays

it won'y let me add the link which is why I was asking

sans commercials only football 

Sounds legit....

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.