SNF: Bucs at Pats* 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

NE gonna be the most talked about 1-3 team.

”Can Mac Jones lead NE to the east division this year?  Rematch the Bucs in the super bowl?”

cantttt waittttt

They could be 1-15 going into the last week and there will still be people on here and in the media talking about how everyone should be afraid of them 

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

”Can Mac Jones lead NE to the east division this year?  Rematch the Bucs in the super bowl?”

cantttt waittttt

Or … this is the end.  They have a below mediocre season, Bellicheat retires and they go 40 years without a playoff game. 

6 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

cantttt waittttt

This Bills team will be so far up New England they'll be working them like a puppet.

5 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think I would have preferred Bucs losing like this but agree with you. This was what we wanted for most part. Neither team looked good IMO. It was uneventful and boring despite Collingsworth blathering. 

I honestly don't care who it is we'd face in the Super Bowl just want to be there bring whoever it is on. But if you care Bucs still have to get through the playoffs and some good teams to get there too.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, Success said:

Kind of what I thought - on Pats boards, they're over the moon about Mac and saying he's gonna bring them 6 more titles.

5 yard passes and 2 TD's per game? Sign me up.

So basically Brady in his first 3 superbowls?

Not saying Pats fans aren't dumb.. but those are pretty familiar stat lines

2 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Loved this outcome. Brady is lackluster and outplayed by Jones on a record breaking night….and Pats lose in a painful past Billsy manner, playing a top tier opponent right to the bitter end and then ripping the heart out of every fan in NE

Brady was outplayed by Jones?

LOLOLOLOLOL

8 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

That was a nice super bowl preview. Jones is the next Brady. Not saying he has the talent to fill those shoes just saying he’s the next selected. And these two teams are the overwhelming favorite narrative for the NFL to bring into the playoffs and then super bowl. This was step one to make it an enticing matchup for Round 2. 

Assume this account is a joke?   At least be a clever troll, geez.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.