Bills with #1 scoring offense(now #2 to Arizona) AND scoring defense in the NFL

Big Turk

35 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

We're going to lose to the Chiefs and the Titans, be 3-3 and be sitting behind Mac Jones and the rejuvenated 4-2 Patriots going into the bye I fear....

You must be fun at parties 🙄

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

44 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

We're going to lose to the Chiefs and the Titans, be 3-3 and be sitting behind Mac Jones and the rejuvenated 4-2 Patriots going into the bye I fear....

And then there are people who still live in the 17 year drought and are lost souls...

49 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Naw man.  I have had a tough year.  Just waiting for the other shoe to drop.  

You probably need something other than a football message board then.  Just sayin.

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

I love our guys and these are huge margins of victory, but these are bottom barrel toilet bowl teams we are playing.  Like our 6 game winning streak in 2004.

You can only play the teams they schedule you to play, I mean it's not like they're not beating them how you'd want them to against bad teams.

3 hours ago, DJB said:

I'm still confused on how the F we lost to the Steelers week 1 ugh. 

A lot of reasons why.

Opening day jitters

Poor O line play against their D line

Sitting Zach Moss

Blocked punt

Questionable game plan

Sugar high Josh

Pitt was at full strength but that shouldn't matter. If we played them now we'd return the favor 10 fold.

Yes the opponents outside of Pitt have been mediocre at best. But at least the team is laying waste to these teams as opposed to playing down to the competition like years past. If you don't belong on the same field as these Bills they will let you know it quickly.

• Big Turk changed the title to Bills with #1 scoring offense(now #2 to Arizona) AND scoring defense in the NFL
8 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Let's just not end up like the Chargers, who had the #1 offense AND defense.....and managed to not make the playoffs.

The chargers were #1 in which offensive and defensive categories?  DefInitely not 1st in scoring or yards on O or D

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Yes the opponents outside of Pitt have been mediocre at best. But at least the team is laying waste to these teams as opposed to playing down to the competition like years past. If you don't belong on the same field as these Bills they will let you know it quickly.

I don't care how bad a team is...holding teams to under 300 yards of offense with a 216 yard average over 4 games is astounding with the number of yards teams rack up in garbage time typically.

35 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The chargers were #1 in which offensive and defensive categories?  DefInitely not 1st in scoring or yards on O or D

Yardage wise, how the NFL ranks them. That was back in the early 2000s I think in one of Rivers first seasons.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/3/2021 at 11:47 PM, Arkady Renko said:

I guess I was wrong, thankfully.  The Bills will be tied with Mac Jones’ Patriots going into the bye I guess. 

50/50 on the KC game.  Titans are dog crap and the Bills aren't losing that game.  The Pats aren't beating Dallas.

On 10/3/2021 at 10:40 PM, billsbackto81 said:

A lot of reasons why.

Opening day jitters

Poor O line play against their D line

Sitting Zach Moss

Blocked punt

Questionable game plan

Sugar high Josh

Pitt was at full strength but that shouldn't matter. If we played them now we'd return the favor 10 fold.

The bogus PI calls that flipped field positions too

• Like (+1) 1