Dawson Knox looking the part!

PrimeTime101

8 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

If the Bills could get a Tight End that could give you 700-yards consistently, it’d be another level for this offense. 

Theoretically, giving Knox 1 more target would give him close to 700 yards (and that's based on a 16 game season).

Just now, Doc said:

Theoretically, giving Knox 1 more target would give him close to 700 yards (and that's based on a 16 game season).

Yeah 700-yards was just a gut number, but it implies that your Tight End is a real factor in the offense.

The Bills as a franchise never seem to get anymore than 200-300 yards from their Tight Ends.

And if Knox is taking catches away from Beasley, I’m okay with that. He’s bigger and arguably faster. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 6:16 AM, mattynh said:

He has had a nice start to the year.  The back shoulder TD last week was great.   But at the same time, not sure I am ready to anoint him yet.  We need to let the season play out more and see who does what in big moments.  More time is needed to show he has cleaned up his ball security issues.

I hear ya, but Two TDs against KC isn’t a big moment??? Clarification needed for a friend…,

Go Bills!!!

On 10/6/2021 at 9:24 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Tremaine Edmunds is always an easy target   as are Star and Cody ford.

I think we are down to just Ford…, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Speaking of Looking the Part....😍 this

image.thumb.png.7c2909ecb428d7b2f85d85485afc9fc5.png

Lord have mercy somebody get muppy some oxygen I seem to be hyperventalating...damn dawson!!

LOL That's my boy!!!!!

Edited by Muppy
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I hear ya, but Two TDs against KC isn’t a big moment??? Clarification needed for a friend…,

Go Bills!!!

Tell your fried to look at a calendar next time.

Posted October 4

October 10:  Bills at Chiefs.

Since we "agree" you wont get too excited about one game, good or bad right, Are you still drunk?

Go Bills!

2 hours ago, mattynh said:

Tell your fried to look at a calendar next time.

Posted October 4

October 10:  Bills at Chiefs.

Since we "agree" you wont get too excited about one game, good or bad right, Are you still drunk?

Go Bills!

If you had been paying attention back into last season you might have noticed that Knox’s trend toward being reliable and good was well underway, but you were likely under the influence of your own ill informed opinion and didn’t notice,

oh, and I’ll let my friend know you had no idea…, 

😁👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.