Dawson Knox looking the part!

PrimeTime101

Total stats for the year 144 yards on 15 catches with 4 TD's. He has made some terrific catches in traffic and shoestring catches. I  Know it is early but he has elevated his game and looking like a TRUE #1 TE.  This is a player that has gotten better every year and you got to give the kid credit where credit is due. He is not a top TE in this league by any means but he is getting the Job done this year. I do not remember any drops this year other then in preseason (that means nothing) that has made us say

COME ON KNOX

The TE position has been stunk for a lot of years but maybe.. just maybe.. the wheel is finally turning.. I know its early in the season but wanted to put it out there with some #'s

• Like (+1) 13
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If there was ever a pass he'd drop. it would have have been the 2nd TD when he was wide open.  But he hung on, no issues!

He has the physical skills to be a top TE, if he keeps playing like this he could be there.  With the Bills offense and the top 4 if not top 5 WR's they have, can't see a TE ever putting up big numbers.  Other than maybe Gronk, Kelce and Kittle, think I'd rather see the Bills go 3 or even 4 wide as puts better play makers on the field than most teams TE's.  Add in Josh's strong arm to fling it 20 yards down field the WR's can be more effective.

Just now, billsfan89 said:

Edumonds for some reason seems to be the popular pile on. But with Knox improving and Ford benched most likely I can see the Edumonds hate train running hard.

Edmunds feels like Star doing things no one notices, finally had a QB try him today and it didn't go well for the QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.