Bills 40, Texans 0 Game Balls!!

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Does anyone have 53 game balls I can borrow as the whole team played great.  They should enjoy tonight, and I’m betting McD is going to get them so laser focused for next week.  I was at a great Bills Backers Bar here in St. Pete, so I was able with the people around me to see the Chiefs game as well.  They are so ripe for the taking.

Small chuckle, I’m sitting next to a guy from Batavia, and asked him had he ever seen TBD.  He responds, every morning, I’m retired.  I introed myself as MGK.  He almost fell off his chair and laughed right out his beer.  He was so funny, and brought you Virg., Weo, Shaw, and so on.  I encouraged him to get on the board as he just reads, doesn’t post.  It was just funny in FL you guys are recognized everywhere there are Bills fans.

We moved to Sarasota in 1993, prior to having a dish, etc. I’d go to the Cabana Inn, a total dump, but THE Bills bar back then. The first time my parents come to visit I take my dad there. They ran into people at dinner the night before they knew, then knew some people at church before the game. The Cabana Inn had projection screens (Lordy! Some of you were not BORN in 1993!) so it was dark in there. My dad gets up to head to the restroom and literally bumps into a guy he went to high school with 50 years earlier. I don’t even know how they recognized each other! 

We had been living there a few months, and in one weekend they knew more locals than we did. You are living in Bills Country, South Region! Enjoy! Would love to catch a game with you there one day.  

• Agree 3

27 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Does anyone have 53 game balls I can borrow as the whole team played great.  They should enjoy tonight, and I’m betting McD is going to get them so laser focused for next week.  I was at a great Bills Backers Bar here in St. Pete, so I was able with the people around me to see the Chiefs game as well.  They are so ripe for the taking.

Small chuckle, I’m sitting next to a guy from Batavia, and asked him had he ever seen TBD.  He responds, every morning, I’m retired.  I introed myself as MGK.  He almost fell off his chair and laughed right out his beer.  He was so funny, and brought you Virg., Weo, Shaw, and so on.  I encouraged him to get on the board as he just reads, doesn’t post.  It was just funny in FL you guys are recognized everywhere there are Bills fans.

Were you at Buffalo City? I watched a game there once and it was great.

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

We moved to Sarasota in 1993, prior to having a dish, etc. I’d go to the Cabana Inn, a total dump, but THE Bills bar back then. The first time my parents come to visit I take my dad there. They ran into people at dinner the night before they knew, then knew some people at church before the game. The Cabana Inn had projection screens (Lordy! Some of you were not BORN in 1993!) so it was dark in there. My dad gets up to head to the restroom and literally bumps into a guy he went to high school with 50 years earlier. I don’t even know how they recognized each other! 

We had been living there a few months, and in one weekend they knew more locals than we did. You are living in Bills Country, South Region! Enjoy! Would love to catch a game with you there one day.  

Moved to Delray Beach in 1991, used to watch the Games at Boston’s on the Beach. Back then it was owned by guys from Worcester MA. Pats fans would get so pissed at me management would set me up with my own TV in a corner in the back. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Were you at Buffalo City? I watched a game there once and it was great.

Yep, I was a virgin before today.  I’ve spent more time at Mothers in Westchase (nice Buffalo guys own it), and of course O’Briens in Brandon. That’s the place Steve Christie’s often frequents with his family.

Ill probably go again for the next day game after the next two weeks.  Pm me of you want to meet as well as any other TBD guys.

Just an all around great game. The only nitpicks are the offenses inability to score in the red zone. Other than that it was a fantastic game. Defense was outright dominant, offense consistently moved the ball and scored when they had to shut the door, and the special teams unit was solid all around.

They needed to pile up a win going into KC and they did just that. Game balls all around it seems like.

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yep, I was a virgin before today.  I’ve spent more time at Mothers in Westchase (nice Buffalo guys own it), and of course O’Briens in Brandon. That’s the place Steve Christie’s often frequents with his family.

Ill probably go again for the next day game after the next two weeks.  Pm me of you want to meet as well as any other TBD guys.

I'm in St Augustine. I did got there once to meet friends on the West Coast of Florida. Loved it. Would love to go back. But I bought the Sunday Ticket this year, so unless something comes up, I probably won't be driving 3+ hours this season. But you never know.

• Like (+1) 1

Edmunds, Oliver and Knox had great games. Allen had a sneaky good game to.  He had some amazing throws and runs. 

A little lost in the Bills spectacular defensive performance - 0 points and only 109 yards - was that the offense scored 40 and gained 450 yards on a rainy day.

• Like (+1) 3