Would Aaron Rodgers do a sit down Interview for 40+ minutes with a teammate?

Protocal69

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I think like-minded people genuinely like him. I mean he obviously has a fan following and certain players like Gronk who will follow him.

Kinda being funny, but also kinda serious when I say Giselle is a witch. Like an actual witch who's using Brady.

Hocus Pocus Witch GIF

Well yeah.... it's his show. Honestly, I was expecting more of a buddy-buddy banter, but it seemed like a standard interview you would get from someone like Maddy Glab.

Birds of a feather when it comes to anyone who thinks positively about Tom Tom…, Example, Gronk, he’s a jerk as well. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Rodgers does it every week with Pat McAfee. Not a teammate but he does radio.

Ego has nothing to do with it.

You don't find it odd you are trying to make things up to put down some guy who you never met just to try and prop up Allen?

Just FYI Josh doesn't need to be propped up with false negatives against another player. Josh already proven he is an outstanding person with great character.

I really really like this post.  Whether Rodgers is a bad guy or not, and whether that matters from a winning standpoint, or not, we don't have to compare him to Josh to feel good about him.  Josh is an amazing person and player in his own right.  We're so lucky to have him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Whether Rodgers is a bad guy or not, and whether that matters from a winning standpoint, or not, we don't have to compare him to Josh to feel good about him.  Josh is an amazing person and player in his own right.  We're so lucky to have him.

OP should have said those last two sentences and left it at that. My, how quickly "humble and hungry" has gone out the window. I think I would actually be embarrassed if one of my friends who like other teams saw this post.

Not only is this a clear attack on a future Hall of Famer for no reason, but OP doesn't even seem to understand that Rodgers is sitting down with AJ Hawk (his former teammate) and Pat McAfee for half an hour every single week to be interviewed.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Josh Allen is already my favorite Buffalo Bill of all time.

Same, and quite honestly not only is he my favorite Bill of all time (and I was a fan during the SB years), but he is literally my favorite NFL player to watch play the game since Barry Sanders.  Even though I was a die hard Bills fan, and still obviously am, I loved watching Barry Sanders play because you knew at any given moment you were going to see something special that only he or few others could do.  

Thats how I feel about Josh.  For example, never have I ever for a second had confidence in any team or player picking up a 3rd and 15, 3rd and 17, 3rd and 20, etc for example...at any level of football.  But when we are staring down at 3rd and very long like that, I honestly feel like we are probably going to pick it up and I am almost surprised when we don't.  

His ability to improvise keeps every play exciting, and I just have so much fun watching him play.  Adding into the fact just how amazing he is as a person, teammate, etc and its just impossible not to absolutely love this kid. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

What do you think Zach & Moss have personality wise that are not alike? 

😁👍

Some people are Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and makes part of each not alike.  I have been told I am that way,

I was posting late and forgot to include "and Allen".

2 hours ago, galept said:

OP should have said those last two sentences and left it at that. My, how quickly "humble and hungry" has gone out the window. I think I would actually be embarrassed if one of my friends who like other teams saw this post.

Not only is this a clear attack on a future Hall of Famer for no reason, but OP doesn't even seem to understand that Rodgers is sitting down with AJ Hawk (his former teammate) and Pat McAfee for half an hour every single week to be interviewed.

Well 1st of Aaron is NOT there for AJ Hawk though it doesn't hurt.

2nd both players are out of the league

3rd Like I said its not like Aaron is going on some type of low budget podcast by going on Pat podcast

4th and most importantly. You so caught up that I used Aaron Rodgers name but the man point I was making was Josh Allen is STAR QB in the league now and you can replace Aaron Rodgers with almost  ANY any other star QB who has the perception of having of having a large ego and bigger than his teammates and I would feel the same. Its not common to give that kinda of time and for Josh to do that shows what kinda of guy he his. 

I'm not saying no one else would do that but there are lesser QBs who would have said naw I'm good bro. 

Since you are all in your Aaron Rodgers feelings show me 1 interview that Aaron has done in career with a current teammate at the time let alone in season. 'll wait.

BTW I could see  Aaron Rodgers would do it for former teammate ( Think Kumerow ). Maybe that would make you feel better.

Edited by Protocal69

4 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

Well 1st of Aaron is NOT there for AJ Hawk though it doesn't hurt.

2nd both players are out of the league

3rd Like I said its not like Aaron is going on some type of low budget podcast by going on Pat podcast

4th and most importantly. You so caught up that I used Aaron Rodgers name but the man point I was making was Josh Allen is STAR QB in the league now and you can replace Aaron Rodgers with almost  ANY any other star QB who has the perception of having of having a large ego and bigger than his teammates and I would feel the same. Its not common to give that kinda of time and for Josh to do that shows what kinda of guy he his. 

I'm not saying no one else would do that but there are lesser QBs who would have said naw I'm good bro. 

Since you are all in your Aaron Rodgers feelings show me 1 interview that Aaron has done in career with a current teammate at the time let alone in season. 'll wait.

BTW I could see  Aaron Rodgers would do it for former teammate ( Think Kumerow ). Maybe that would make you feel better.

I don't have to show anything. You're the one that made the terrible comparison. You tried to build up Josh Allen by putting Aaron Rodgers down when Aaron is doing almost the exact same thing every single week.

You should have just praised Josh Allen and left it at that.

10 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Same, and quite honestly not only is he my favorite Bill of all time (and I was a fan during the SB years), but he is literally my favorite NFL player to watch play the game since Barry Sanders.  Even though I was a die hard Bills fan, and still obviously am, I loved watching Barry Sanders play because you knew at any given moment you were going to see something special that only he or few others could do.  

Thats how I feel about Josh.  For example, never have I ever for a second had confidence in any team or player picking up a 3rd and 15, 3rd and 17, 3rd and 20, etc for example...at any level of football.  But when we are staring down at 3rd and very long like that, I honestly feel like we are probably going to pick it up and I am almost surprised when we don't.  

His ability to improvise keeps every play exciting, and I just have so much fun watching him play.  Adding into the fact just how amazing he is as a person, teammate, etc and its just impossible not to absolutely love this kid. 

Well said.  I feel the same exact way.  Minus the Barry Sanders stuff.  

Do you think his nickname should be God Allen too?  😂

• Haha (+1) 1

I know it's very easy to hate on Rodgers right now and I myself laugh at his manbun, but the guy has put up with the Packers for going on 17 seasons which is pretty incredible, so I think the whole diva thing is a bit overblown. Guy just wants as many rings as possible considering his age and how long he's bled for that team. I haven't even spent 17 years in the city I met my wife and had my child in. Nearly two decades is a crazy commitment by any standard in sports.

So yeah I could see him doing something similar at some point, but maybe after year 14 or 15 with no additional rings things start to get a little annoying, ya know. Isn't he Josh's idol by the way? I'm off the Rodgers hate wagon now that he's cleansed himself from that week 1 dud.

Edited by Nelius

4 hours ago, galept said:

I don't have to show anything. You're the one that made the terrible comparison. You tried to build up Josh Allen by putting Aaron Rodgers down when Aaron is doing almost the exact same thing every single week.

You should have just praised Josh Allen and left it at that.

But he is not. Besides in the title I only asked the question.  Get out your feelings

6 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

But he is not. Besides in the title I only asked the question.  Get out your feelings

This ridiculous post seems to be the hill you want to die on for no reason, so I'll let you do it.