The D & G Show

Warcodered

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hard Knocks must be dying to get this team 

As much as I'd love that it's never going to happen at least not anytime soon. Team is on a trajectory to not play bad enough to be forced into it and McDermot is never going to volunteer for that kind of exposure of his system.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

As much as I'd love that it's never going to happen at least not anytime soon. Team is on a trajectory to not play bad enough to be forced into it and McDermot is never going to volunteer for that kind of exposure of his system.

Perhaps....but $$$$ talks a louder game then Sean can.....just saying.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I agree but they are all so entertaining and likeable 

7 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Perhaps....but $$$$ talks a louder game then Sean can.....just saying.

I mean they've pretty well let him run things his way to some pretty good success not sure they'd over ride him on this for an amount that probably isn't all that much to them.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree but they are all so entertaining and likeable 

Almost every thread I’ve pulled up today has video of these guys having a great time together. They are likable, and funny and I think this adds a LOT to the unity of this team. The culture McD and the staff have created has to be among the best in the league. It’s not just the specific players and the  X’s and O’s, it’s more than that. That’s a tight knot group having fun together.