Has Demented Biden Done Anything Right?

Irv

Name anything he (it/non-gender/thing/gender neutral/***** Sapien) has done since election that wasn't ***** up? Just one thing?    

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

@IrvNothing he has done is inconsistent with the type of things he’s always done.  He  was always a dimwit, always unprepared for being THE guy, always extremely capable of saying or doing the wrong thing.  It’s why the parents and grandparents of his current flag-bearers laughed him out of prior presidential contests. Of course, that was before the obvious physical and mental decline. 

Unfortunately, many of his modern day supporters lack the intestinal fortitude and common sense of those that raised them.   That’s not to say they wanted him to totally botch the COVID vax response—though many probably did—it’s just what he does.  The death and suffering that followed opens the door to a more authoritarian approach to government, and I think Dems and liberals generally favor a more intrusive approach.  

I don’t think most supporters wanted to see 13 service members and thousands of Afghani’s massacred in Kabul, but they seem pretty comfortable with the fact that the guy who boasted about his foreign policy chops after 50 years in office was the architect of the debacle.   I think many modern day Dems are open-border voters, or at least closet open-border supporters, so Biden’s creation of a “crisis” is in line with expectations.  It certainly can’t be a surprise that the southern border deteriorated rapidly on his watch—he’s been on the job since that 1970s.   When do we recognize it benefits him professionally (and likely personally) that the border reverted to status quo?  

I think his supporters would say he’s done just about everything right, and they got exactly what they wanted.   

• Agree 2

I legitimately think Biden will go down as one of our worst presidents, if not worst. Like worse than Carter. Basically James Buchanan territory. 

but I do think the move to sell nuclear powered subs to the Aussies was a smart move. Eases the burden on us in the South Pacific from a manning and logistical standpoint. 

so in my book, Biden has done something right. But that’s about it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I legitimately think Biden will go down as one of our worst presidents, if not worst. Like worse than Carter. Basically James Buchanan territory. 

but I do think the move to sell nuclear powered subs to the Aussies was a smart move. Eases the burden on us in the South Pacific from a manning and logistical standpoint. 

so in my book, Biden has done something right. But that’s about it

So you’re saying he pissed off the French. That’s generally acceptable, 😉

Biden leads a party who all hate the extreme trump right and 50% of their own party despises the other 50% of their own party.

Biden is incapable of bringing them together, I suggest no one I am aware of, is capable of bringing them together.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Careful Irv,

Or Billzy will enlarge his text size even more !

That will show you !

LOL

I thought Billzy was a woman.  Certainly acts like one.  Doh!

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv