Zack Moss crazy statistic…

Dr.Sack

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah,  they don't need a great RB.  

In fact,  I think having an Alvin Kamara or even Christian McCaffrey would actually take the ball out of the hands of Josh Allen and his receivers more than they should in addition to causing an allocation of $ and other resources better spent elsewhere.

They have the kind of RB stable they need.   Adequate and cheap. 

The Panthers are screwed with McC’s contract.

18 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Small sample size - but the Bills are 14-2 when this guy plays.

Loved drafting him to compliment with Singletary, just like Rousseau & Basham were paired. Depth is key. McBeane knows. Trust the process. 

Well the Bills are 15-4 all time when he has been a member of the team, I don't see what is "crazy" about 14-2.  I woudl guess he happened to be injured during the Tenn-KC weeks last year.  Just a coinkidinky.......  

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/29/2021 at 3:39 PM, mattynh said:

Well the Bills are 15-4 all time when he has been a member of the team, I don't see what is "crazy" about 14-2.  I woudl guess he happened to be injured during the Tenn-KC weeks last year.  Just a coinkidinky.......  

Bills are 18-5 since 2020 

3-3 without Moss in lineup

15-2 with Moss in lineup 

Singletary and Moss are better together.

4 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

15-2 with Moss in lineup 

You're just determined to ignore the concepts of context and sample size.

The whopping THREE whole losses without him were...

1.  Covid-rescheduled game against the very good Titans who beat us by 26 points.  This was before our defense woke up and Moss wouldn't have won that game for us.

2.  Injury riddled game against THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS in the AFC Championship game where game planning hurt us more than the lack of Moss did.

3.  ONE inactive game against Pitt in week 1, where pass blocking was sketchy and Allen was rusty.

You talk as if we're sitting him all the time and losing because of it.  2 of the 3 losses without him were because he was injured and came against Championship contender teams.

Edited by 1ManRaid

3 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

15-2 with Moss in lineup 

You are including playoffs and last week.  Fine.  If you are saying the bills are a 500 team if Moss or singltary are out (which seems to be your point) I don’t agree.   The fact that over six games that is true is not proof.  Correlation vs causation….