Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2021-2022

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, berg1029 said:

unbelievable.  what the heck is going on?!

11 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I only watched the 3rd, and that was the best period of hockey I've seen this team play in a very long time

Too bad. It was all-Buffalo, all 60 minutes. Unreal. The best guys were the ones we wanted to run out of town: Thompson, Okposo, Zemgus, Eakin.

• Like (+1) 2

I watched a lot of the game last night.  

Was pretty good.  They played well and took advantage of a sub-NHL goalie.  Effort was there though.  Okposo was a beast.

It reminds me of when they blew New Jersey out of the building in the opener a couple years ago

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I watched a lot of the game last night.  

Was pretty good.  They played well and took advantage of a sub-NHL goalie.  Effort was there though.  Okposo was a beast.

It reminds me of when they blew New Jersey out of the building in the opener a couple years ago

Okposo is playing about 2 steps faster than previous seasons.  There was a comment from Duff that the players are pushing each other to improve their conditioning and Granato said this team will be much better conditioned than in previous years. IT showed.  They looked fast out there last night. Not just in individual skating but in puck movement, in transition, on the forecheck.  It was a pleasure to watch compared to the young, slow, and tired team I am used to watch that fades in the second half of games.

I'm not saying they will win a lot of games, but if they play with that kind of effort night in night out I'll support them.

• Like (+1) 1