Bucs at Patriots - How to Process this Game

BillsfaninSB

I always disclose on this topic, you guys know I live in Tampa actually now longer than i have grown up in buffalo, so I root for Brady is not it is nice formy second team who had a crappy team post Gruden to get back to winning ways.  Down here he is really good with the fans, pretty nice from what friends have said seeing him in Publix or CVS.  I know he beat us for awhile, but just because we had a poorly run team from top to bottom for 17 years is not his problem.

BB, on the other hand, my feelings are quite simple.

And no one gets the luxury of him throwing tablets and phones, but us.  If Tampa beats them by 20, and god I hope Arians runs up the score until the play when they could kneel, but score again, I only hope we beat them by a minimum of 21.  Then when BB is so desperate he starts throwing everything he sees.

I want misery for that SOB!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

Sin Se, you always teach me.  I hope you mean to Brady.  Arians will be polite to him, but Id love a nice cold brisk wind between Brady and BB.  A past player, and I'm sorry I forgot the reference stated Brady was treated like he was 20 by BB, when he was 40.  He speculated so he admitted Tom wouldnt say it, but his way of doing things supposedly was over him.

I will tell you down here he is still classy to opponents, but he is much more open in interviews than he was in NE.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, transient said:

To those suggesting Brady is somehow more likable in Tampa, 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

He remains in his own orbit when it comes to douchiness… and he’s in outer space with his beliefs in general. My sole hope with Brady is he gets busted for PEDs and tarnishes his legacy like Bonds, McGuire, Armstrong, etc. No one’s arm gets stronger in their 40s. 

That said, I hope Tampa wins and Brady ruptured his Achilles taking a knee to end the game. 

Funny how he has a history of cheating, and all anyone can do is bow down to him for his success at age 44. I think it is inspiring, but I can’t help but question things with his history. There isn’t a single voice in the sports world, or even fans for that matter willing to publicly question if something is amiss. It really does remind me of Lance Armstrong’s late career success that no one questioned. With that said, this is the NFL, much like Manning’s HGH delivery, we’ll never get the truth, or they’ll bury it quickly. 

• Like (+1) 3

I think they need to hype this game more, with more dramatic music, especially geared towards women. Perhaps Celine Dion can sing the theme from Titanic. Also more penalties for big hits. They only make a few millions of dollars a year. Not like work takes a toll on anyone else physically. NFL should just be all about running in a straight line and endzone dancing. And, oh yeah, more kneeling for the national anthem with a focus on minority and gay issues. They're big, and strong and fast and rich and so much better than everyone else. Don't anyone dare ask why the weakest of us are the ones getting blown apart far away while they get all the money and constantly dog yip about oppression.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

Pats are divisional foes, this game is actually quite easy for me to process. This doesn’t mean Brady is more likeable to me, he’s still a strange dude, but we want a Pats loss. 

There will be plenty of time left in the season to root against Brady. 

Pats fans were already saying a few weeks ago that they got the best QB in the draft, had an unstoppable defense & running game, and were ready to start making runs at Super Bowls again.  It will be good to see them go 1-3 and realize that it could be a long road back.

• Agree 2

I hate Brady with the fire of a thousand stars....

I strongly dislike Gronk, because of the flying braced elbow to the back of Tre White's head...

I want to see the Patriots get beaten down, HARD. Like 50-3.

So... I think I'm rooting for the Belichick defense to get a few good hits on both Brady and Gronk (as a "Welcome back to Gillette" message) - just enough so they feel it in the morning - and then Brady to get mad and plant a 50 burger on the Patriots.

• Like (+1) 1

A large sinkhole swallows Bellicheat, the Cheaters, Cheating Douchebag Tom Brady, and a large contigent of deserving mass hole fans.  It is whatever the opposite of natural disaster is.

Edited by stevewin

While Brady may well have personal reasons for wanting to rub a victory in Belichick's face, the only issue for me as a Bills fan is Belichick and the Patriots getting knocked back to where they can't climb out of the hole and claim the division crown or a wild card berth.

3 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

TBD members, help me try to unpack this surreal game. 

Who do I want to win?  Do I even watch it?  Do I cheer for a giant sink hole?

I guess I want the Bucs to win but it makes me feel gross.

I live in Tampa and still can't get into the Tommy and Gronky show. But since NE is a division rival and a win helps the Bills, for one week I shall be a token Bucs fan.

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Success said:

There will be plenty of time left in the season to root against Brady. 

Pats fans were already saying a few weeks ago that they got the best QB in the draft, had an unstoppable defense & running game, and were ready to start making runs at Super Bowls again.  It will be good to see them go 1-3 and realize that it could be a long road back.

This^

Mac Jones beat out a broken down Cam Newton and pats*** fans said he must be as good as Brady

Eff all of New England. I hope Brady puts up 60 and Jones is benched for Brian Hoyer

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1