Bucs at Patriots - How to Process this Game

BillsfaninSB

6 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

TBD members, help me try to unpack this surreal game. 

Who do I want to win?  Do I even watch it?  Do I cheer for a giant sink hole?

I guess I want the Bucs to win but it makes me feel gross.

In the past, I would have advised to just root for injuries. But I have turned over a new leaf to try to be a better person. Plus, Brady has become more likable now that he is in the NFC with the Bucs and is less of a direct threat. 

So, I am only going to root for the Bucs to win, Gronk to get concussed, and an errant pass to hit Bellichick in the face.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

In the past, I would have advised to just root for injuries. But I have turned over a new leaf to try to be a better person. 

…Gronk to get concussed, and an errant pass to hit Bellichick in the face.

Find another leaf.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

Bradys been kinda cool lately. Less of a dbag when he's not under Bellis robot mode. The type of dude you might not mind having a beer with (or fermented cactus spritzer or w/e).

Bellichek is like that jerk grampa you avoid at family functions. Ef that dude! I hope they get stomped 77-0 and Arians gives Brady the Greenlight to do it

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

TBD members, help me try to unpack this surreal game. 

Who do I want to win?  Do I even watch it?  Do I cheer for a giant sink hole?

I guess I want the Bucs to win but it makes me feel gross.

I don't think it matters. The Pats are zero threat to us.

• Like (+1) 2

Bucs for sure.   I respect the hell out of Brady’s drive and ability although I still hate his guts for owning the Bills from 2002-2019.  

The Patriots are just a POS, shady organization from top to bottom and they can disappear into a volcano as far as I’m concerned.

We’re winning the division with or without Tampa Bay’s help on Sunday night.

• Like (+1) 4

To those suggesting Brady is somehow more likable in Tampa, 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

He remains in his own orbit when it comes to douchiness… and he’s in outer space with his beliefs in general. My sole hope with Brady is he gets busted for PEDs and tarnishes his legacy like Bonds, McGuire, Armstrong, etc. No one’s arm gets stronger in their 40s. 

That said, I hope Tampa wins and Brady ruptured his Achilles taking a knee to end the game. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, transient said:

To those suggesting Brady is somehow more likable in Tampa, 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

He remains in his own orbit when it comes to douchiness… and he’s in outer space with his beliefs in general. My sole hope with Brady is he gets busted for PEDs and tarnishes his legacy like Bonds, McGuire, Armstrong, etc. No one’s arm gets stronger in their 40s. 

That said, I hope Tampa wins and Brady ruptured his Achilles taking a knee to end the game. 

This makes a lot of sense. You are slowly drawing me back to the dark side. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Let me give this a shot:

-Brady is declared a game time scratch with a sore 44 yr old shoulder, and the Bucs backup QB Gabbert performs so well in the 60-0 first half beat down of Belichick, that Arians decides he has no choice but to start him from now on (Brady pouts on the sidelines for the next few weeks, then retires when he can’t win his job back). Meanwhile, Belichick is fired at halftime for telling Kraft to get out of “his” locker room, and the Bills are awarded a compensatory draft pick in all the hubbub.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1