Lions release Jamie Collins

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Chiefs.

They're signing everyone.  Satan is next on the acquisition list.

Why on earth would they sign a 55 yo Eastern European winger?

Good winger in his time, but dude knows jack about football. 
You think they’re signing Mogilny next?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

He will be 32 in two weeks  He had near elite speed when he was drafted, but has put on weight.  I would be surprised if he's maintained his speed.  Buffalo's defensive system is very complex, besides depending on speedy linebackers.  If Jamie Collins is a fit at all, it will be a few weeks before he could step on the field and making defensive calls.  If he were a few years younger, I would say "go for it."  I'm not all that interested as things stand.

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

I don't think he gets signed by the Bills, I wouldn't be shocked if he signs with the Pats or KC.

At his age I think he'd want to go to a contender and I think Belicheat thinks he freelances too much.  KC I can see.

59 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

More like terrible refs, giving lamar 2 seconds after the play clock hit zero.

I heard about that but figured it was half a second after the play clock hit zero, which happens not infrequently.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

At his age I think he'd want to go to a contender and I think Belicheat thinks he freelances too much.  KC I can see.

I heard about that but figured it was half a second after the play clock hit zero, which happens not infrequently.

This was as bad of a non call as I have seen on delay of game. 

• Like (+1) 1