shop.buffalobills.com problems

astb41

5 hours ago, The Avenger said:

As someone who works in the e-comm order fulfillment industry I can tell you  that FTC rules say they cannot charge you until your goods have been shipped - are you sure the charge on your card is an actual charge and not an authorization/funds hold?

States right on the website - you will be billed upon order.  Shipment can be anywhere from several days to 8+ weeks depending upon order.  Any custom elite jersey takes 2 months to customize and ship.

It is all right in the order/shipping section.

6 hours ago, astb41 said:

Anyone else experience problems ordering from the bills store online?  I guess since Aug 1 a third party company took over online orders.  I ordered a jersey over a week ago and the status still says "unfulfilled".  I've called the customer service number multiple times a day for 3 days and there is never an answer.  I leave a message, no one ever calls back.  I sent messages on their contact us form.  Never a response.  I've sent emails to an address they list, never a response.  I called the actual Bills Store and they said the don't handle online orders anymore and can't help me.  Not sure what to do!  Of course, my card was charged immediately, so they have my money.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues and if so, did they ever get resolved and how?

you are better off going to the nfl.com shop and ordering something from there. Never any issues from that site, and the selection is pretty much the same. The team store has had issues.

edit: https://www.nflshop.com/

Edited by JoPoy88

I had big problems with them in August.  Two weeks before my wife's birthday I ordered her a Schnowman jersey and a pair of Billy Buffalo socks.  I even paid $3 extra to get it shipped earlier to be safe. As someone mentioned I got an email without a tracking number a few days later.  5 days before her birthday I called the number on the website and the woman who answered said it was NOT  The Bills Store but some company that sells hockey stuff.  I paniced and ordered an Edmunds jersey from Dick's Sporting Goods which did come in time.

About a week after her birthday the socks arrived. About a week after that, the jersey arrived.

Never again.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my order was finally delivered today to CNY. I called them several times, never got an answer, just a machine to leave a message. They never called me back. I did get an automated response to email I sent. Said they are very busy with orders and be patient. They did send a tracking message when it was shipped.

My order came through fine after 16 days. I guess this is the price for team success,😁.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:32 PM, Ned Flanders said:

The site does have a nice assortment of white jerseys...some I've seen no where else.  Does anyone know if the actual Bills Store have a good assortment of jersey in stock?

The website has maybe 1/10th of the inventory as the physical store, which I don’t understand. Saw a black hoodie in the store, dope as hell. Not available on the website.

Nor have I ever been able to figure out how to apply the STH discount on the website. It’s a shame because I’d rather order online than buy stuff at the game then have to lug it around with me in the stadium. 

Edited by jimmy10

4 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

The website has maybe 1/10th of the inventory as the physical store, which I don’t understand. Saw a black hoodie in the store, dope as hell. Not available on the website.

I was at the game last Sunday, went to the store afterwards and it was a mad house.  Only white jerseys I saw were Diggs and Allen.

From the posts here, sounds like the mailhouse the Bills have contracted with is a cluster F.  Much safer ordering from Fanatics. 

• 3 months later...

I've had this issue with a jersey I ordered on Thanksgiving weekend.  I knew there could be a chance it wouldn't make it for Christmas, but wanted to order it anyway. I also was charged immediately for the order. 3 weeks later I got an email from FedEx with a tracking number saying it should be delivered the following Friday. 

When it didn't show for 4 days after the Friday, I called FedEx and they said the box they received from legends global was empty, so there was no shipment to deliver. I tried multiple times at the number with no answer or callback. I did get a reply from the one email address that the item had not shipped yet according to their records. 

Jan 10th I get an email from the shop that my order has now shipped and been fulfilled, but next to where the tracking number should be it just said "null".  No tracking number.  I now have tried calling and emailing that other address since then with no response or answer from anyone on what happened with this! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.