shop.buffalobills.com problems

astb41

Anyone else experience problems ordering from the bills store online?  I guess since Aug 1 a third party company took over online orders.  I ordered a jersey over a week ago and the status still says "unfulfilled".  I've called the customer service number multiple times a day for 3 days and there is never an answer.  I leave a message, no one ever calls back.  I sent messages on their contact us form.  Never a response.  I've sent emails to an address they list, never a response.  I called the actual Bills Store and they said the don't handle online orders anymore and can't help me.  Not sure what to do!  Of course, my card was charged immediately, so they have my money.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues and if so, did they ever get resolved and how?

• Angry 1

I believe Fanatics.com took over the online portion of NFL stores. Is that who they are referring you to? Also, is it a custom jersey?

If it is Fanatics, I can attest that sometimes they can take WEEKS to fulfill a simple order. Especially during August and September when everyone is ordering new gear for the new season. But it will get to you eventually.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I believe Fanatics.com took over the online portion of NFL stores. Is that who they are referring you to? Also, is it a custom jersey?

If it is Fanatics, I can attest that sometimes they can take WEEKS to fulfill a simple order. Especially during August and September when everyone is ordering new gear for the new season. But it will get to you eventually.

no not fanatics and not nflshop.com

https://shop.buffalobills.com

1 minute ago, astb41 said:

no not fanatics and not nflshop.com

https://shop.buffalobills.com

Right. But you say "a 3rd party took over online orders". I believe that 3rd party handling online orders for the Bills and NFL is Fanatics. Even if you order through shop.buffalobills.com the order is processed through and by Fanatics. Last I heard anyways. Was asking if they told you who that 3rd party is.

5 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

As someone who works in the e-comm order fulfillment industry I can tell you  that FTC rules say they cannot charge you until your goods have been shipped - are you sure the charge on your card is an actual charge and not an authorization/funds hold?

Yea it was a full charge on my card within a minute of ordering

35 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

As someone who works in the e-comm order fulfillment industry I can tell you  that FTC rules say they cannot charge you until your goods have been shipped - are you sure the charge on your card is an actual charge and not an authorization/funds hold?

I think Amazon is the only supplier that I regularly deal with who I've seen follow that rule. I currently have 3 charges on my card for various gadgets that won't ship until Oct/Nov, but are full-on charges.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

All those Peterman jerseys are still on backorder. 

Darn supply chain! 

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No, they're still on the back shelves.  Nobody wants them. 😁

Come on, guys...this was low-hanging fruit.

Obviously the shipment was intercepted in route.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, eball said:

Come on, guys...this was low-hanging fruit.

Obviously the shipment was intercepted in route.

Towards the end, they wouldn't even put them up for grabs.  Tried a 'Hail Mary' sale but no takers.  Relegated them to the back room shelves. 😁

4 hours ago, astb41 said:

Anyone else experience problems ordering from the bills store online?  I guess since Aug 1 a third party company took over online orders.  I ordered a jersey over a week ago and the status still says "unfulfilled".  I've called the customer service number multiple times a day for 3 days and there is never an answer.  I leave a message, no one ever calls back.  I sent messages on their contact us form.  Never a response.  I've sent emails to an address they list, never a response.  I called the actual Bills Store and they said the don't handle online orders anymore and can't help me.  Not sure what to do!  Of course, my card was charged immediately, so they have my money.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues and if so, did they ever get resolved and how?

It does not surprise me.  Same team which used to (maybe does still) have an external company to manage their website and it posted the wrong score of a game on many page.

Dispute the charge.  Credit card companies have better pull than consumers unless it is one of the pay for a credit companies.

They will ask issue and address it with Bills online store; it store does not you will get money back.

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I think Amazon is the only supplier that I regularly deal with who I've seen follow that rule. I currently have 3 charges on my card for various gadgets that won't ship until Oct/Nov, but are full-on charges.

I think I've actually been charged by Amazon before the product was shipped recently (occasionally). Never used to happen, but I find that happening more frequently these days. Did not know it was a regulation.

I placed an order with them a week ago for a hat. It is customary to get a tracking number or a message that they will send an email when the item has shipped. Other than the email acknowledgement of payment for the hat, I have heard nothing. I’m calling them tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a live person with a response. I gotta say - crappy service so far. 

57 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I placed an order with them a week ago for a hat. It is customary to get a tracking number or a message that they will send an email when the item has shipped. Other than the email acknowledgement of payment for the hat, I have heard nothing. I’m calling them tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a live person with a response. I gotta say - crappy service so far. 

i was able to get a response only from this email:

shopbills@lgmretail.com

calling the number didn’t work. I had them cancel the order, which they did, but was given no explanation as to what the problem was. Then I ordered the same jersey from Nike.com and have already gotten 4 emails about it 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.