Does Anyone watch ESPN morning shows anymore?

sistersarah

I was a big watcher of first "Mike & Mike" then later with "Golic & Wingo", Enjoyed the shows very much but when they let Golic go, promoted Greenburg, and changed hosts the network lost me. I was wondering if anyone watches and have you seen how the ratings are. I can't believe for the life of me how Greenburg  has a prominent role on the network.

Also what pregame show do most people watch? Can't stomach Rex, I mainly watch CBS NFL Today.

Thanks!

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, sistersarah said:

I was a big watcher of first "Mike & Mike" then later with "Golic & Wingo", Enjoyed the shows very much but when they let Golic go, promoted Greenburg, and changed hosts the network lost me. I was wondering if anyone watches and have you seen how the ratings are. I can't believe for the life of me how Greenburg  has a prominent role on the network.

Also what pregame show do most people watch? Can't stomach Rex, I mainly watch CBS NFL Today.

Thanks!

I was a long time, dedicated Mike & Mike viewer, and havent been back to ESPN in the Morning since they went off air. There isnt a decent ESPN Morning show.

I've switched over to GMFB on NFL Network as my morning show, and catch up with other sporting news on PTI.

Once PTI is done, there will be no more commentary shows on ESPN for me. Just college football.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm sleeping when they're on.  

I don't watch the pregame shows except for the Bills one that's on 11:30-12:00.  I listen to the Bills pregame on the radio unless I have to go out to watch the game.  When I arrive I watch whatever pregame is on for the Bills games.  I go to OTB for Bills games not on home TV where they have individual booths (carrels) with your own personal TV.  We get around 10 or more Bills games on home TV during the season-more later in the year if the Jets are really doing bad.  

I dont bother with those shows or pregames anymore.  At this point in my life I essentially tune out in game commentary as well.  I may turn on GMFB from time to time, but otherwise its just a bunch of regurgitation. 

When it comes to pre-game I am either in church or doing yard work right up until kickoff.   Just not worth the time anymore. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I was a long time, dedicated Mike & Mike viewer, and havent been back to ESPN in the Morning since they went off air. There isnt a decent ESPN Morning show.

I've switched over to GMFB on NFL Network as my morning show, and catch up with other sporting news on PTI.

Once PTI is done, there will be no more commentary shows on ESPN for me. Just college football.

GMFB is the modern inheritor of the old ESPN morning show, highlights and fun commentary.  ESPN is in the business of lecturing us now

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1