MNF: Eagles at Cowboys

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Could you imagine Tre & Diggs....OMG

I'll be honest, I didn't think he was a great prospect entering the draft; but when you think about Stefon's work ethic and drive it only makes sense his brother would be cut from the same cloth.

• Like (+1) 1

So, if we're not trading for Zach Ertz, who are we going to get?

How could we get help with the pass rush?

It looks like our real pass rush plan is to include a DB to the pass rush. I think if we can get a DB unabated to the QB not even Mahomes can make a positive play out of it.....

Big if though....

It was disappointing that our front four who looked like they were really trying to pass rush, couldn't really come close to sacking the QB.

Is Jerry Hughes still playing? What is he doing?

If Josh Allen can make that next step, I don't think there is anyone who can stop us. With our receivers, OL, RBs with Josh playing at his very best I think we can score nearly every possession. I really do. Wasn't that :26 sec FG drive awesome?!

Thats What Josh can do when he Billieves in himself and is not afraid. And that was in heavy wind. If we can get homefield, that KC game is looking sooooo large to me, Allen's skills double at the Ralph. If we get homefield all other QBs should have troubles with the wind but Allen can throw passes that tear through it. I don't think Mahomes throws passes like Josh does. I don't think anyone throws like Josh does.... C'mon Josh, stay on top of your game and win that match in KC!

• Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Why does the NFL torture us with crap nfc least matchups in prime time slots for trash teams 

Because market size is more important than good football somehow, even though the garbage football makes all the fans of other teams completely tune out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I'll be honest, I didn't think he was a great prospect entering the draft; but when you think about Stefon's work ethic and drive it only makes sense his brother would be cut from the same cloth.

He only went 3 picks before AJE. If he was there I think McD would've been very tempted considering Stefon was on board.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billybrew1 said:

It looks like our real pass rush plan is to include a DB to the pass rush. I think if we can get a DB unabated to the QB not even Mahomes can make a positive play out of it.....

Big if though....

It was disappointing that our front four who looked like they were really trying to pass rush, couldn't really come close to sacking the QB.

If Josh Allen can make that next step, I don't think there is anyone who can stop us. With our receivers, OL, RBs with Josh playing at his very best I think we can score nearly every possession. I really do. Wasn't that :26 sec FG drive awesome?!

Thats What Josh can do when he Billieves in himself and is not afraid. And that was in heavy wind. If we can get homefield, that KC game is looking sooooo large to me, Allen's skills double at the Ralph. If we get homefield all other QBs should have troubles with the wind but Allen can throw passes that tear through it. I don't think Mahomes throws passes like Josh does. I don't think anyone throws like Josh does.... C'mon Josh, stay on top of your game and win that match in KC!

Ummmmm abandon thread GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, billybrew1 said:

Big if though....

just gotta poach vets/contracts DE on bad teams before the deadline. 100 percent beane doesnt do it tho. gonna ride with his young guys

they need team speed on D tho. itll be apparent against KC again 

7 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I think he was just bit raw at the CB position because he was a transitioned WR. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

Big if though....

Sir, this is Wendy’s.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1