MNF: Eagles at Cowboys

YoloinOhio

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Just cause of the running ability. He had some moments last year when they’d be down big and he’d have to throw a lot which in turn made him scramble a lot. Good fantasy points 

Now he just seems indecisive on his runs.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Maybe I'm weird, but it bothers me that Zeke waits until he sees competition emerging and a prime time game to exert this kind of effort.

He's always been a giant kitty-kat.

10 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Hurts looks as bad as Heinecke or Mills, granted this is my first experience watching a full game of his.  He seemed like a popular fantasy pick, I have no idea why after watching this performance.

I was gob-smacked when an NFL team declared him their starter.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Hurts looks as bad as Heinecke or Mills, granted this is my first experience watching a full game of his.  He seemed like a popular fantasy pick, I have no idea why after watching this performance.

He’s looked horrendous. Now the OC is doing him no favors throwing on first down EVERY single possession and just abandoning the run game entirely when they have a stud back. 

Hopefully they make adjustments at halftime and make this a game. But he is definitely looking like a bottom tier starter

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Mike McCarthy had to be the worst manager of the clock in sports my goodness no wonder Aaron Rogers thought this guy was an idiot 

I was just thinking that’s one of the most gutless things I’ve ever seen. Even if you take the time out you might get a safe big run or something. To run out over a minute of clock with a 13 point lead is really weird. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I was just thinking that’s one of the most gutless things I’ve ever seen. Even if you take the time out you might get a safe big run or something. To run out over a minute of clock with a 13 point lead is really weird. 

And they come out on defense to start the second half. Just awful awful coaching. You have a dynamic offense that has been on fire all game? Why not one more chance to score…

9 minutes ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

And they come out on defense to start the second half. Just awful awful coaching. You have a dynamic offense that has been on fire all game? Why not one more chance to score…

Really weird. I can understand playing it safe but that’s extreme.