GMFB “Josh Allen is one of the best five players in the NFL and the Bills are a juggernaut who have fully hit their stride.”

50 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

First you need to cut off your mullet and send her your picture.

Do that step and I will give you next.

But, how will she recognize the sexy?

41 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Step 1 try to learn as much as you can about her and figure out what types of flowers she really loves

Step 2 go buy a big beautiful plant of her favorite flowers 

step 3 name that plant Kay 

you’re done 

Instructions unclear. ***** caught in ceiling fan

2 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

If This team has the 2019 level of defensive dominance mixed with the high flying offense of 2020 and a solid special teams unit (which is what it has looked like the past two games for the most part) this team will make the Super Bowl and have a good shot to win. Still a long ways to go but dam you can't help but feel good about the team. Hopefully they can take care of the Texans before going into a tough two game stretch against the Chiefs and Titans. 

Agreed and you need a few chips to fall your way tp win the Super Bowl.  This team definitely has it.

1 hour ago, shane nelson said:

Its September, let's be a January // February juggernaut!!

Mahomes was unbeaten in September in his entire career before these two losses this year.  Considering he went to two SB and won one of them, the September wins count as much as the ones in January and February

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Isn't it funny what a week does in football? I mean seriously.. Last week guys on 550 radio saying Josh was going to take a huge step back this year and they said

even if we made the playoffs that we would not go far. Also 2 weeks ago they were still saying Crowd Noise was going to completely ruin Josh Allen.. Just 2 days before the game, (and this has nothing to do with statistics) that Josh Allen might not even be a top 5 QB in the league to now someone saying Josh IS top 5 PLAYER in the league.

To many people don't look at the big picture. Week 1 I saw a QB in Josh with "big contract jitters" and this happens often folks... Week 2 we installed a ton of

new plays the Saturday before the game without even practicing them and the OC only asked Josh to throw the ball 13-15 times in the first half.. Many people

did their homework on those throws and saw mostly new plays on them. Miami was never a worry to this team.

You know what I see? I see us working on a struggling running game and even though its not a great running game? its enough of a threat to cause concern.

I see a every week improving offensive Line.. I see a front 4 that in future years could become top 5 in the league... I see a secondary that has come together as a unit and a ready now team ready for a SB.

It didn't take me 3 weeks to see this.. I try and look at things objectively and I feel many of us new Josh Allen is not a 1 year wonder. Thank god for progress but more important, temper those emotions when it does not always go "well enough" for our standards.

Good stuff.  Thanks.   And remember that the glitzy stars of September often have faded by December.   It's the tested survivors of the first half of the season who show their stuff in the second half.   Right now, the Bills are looking for growth.  Where are they looking for growth?  Allen, the receivers, the oline, maybe contribution from Spencer Brown, Ford growing into a force.   More from Rousseau, Epenesa, and Basham.   Guys stepping up in the Dline interior.  More from Edmunds.  More from Daboll.  

McDermott believes that focused work on continuous improvement will create continuous improvement.   I'll be surprised if the November-December Bills don't look a lot better than we've seen so far.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Good stuff.  Thanks.   And remember that the glitzy stars of September often have faded by December.   It's the tested survivors of the first half of the season who show their stuff in the second half.   Right now, the Bills are looking for growth.  Where are they looking for growth?  Allen, the receivers, the oline, maybe contribution from Spencer Brown, Ford growing into a force.   More from Rousseau, Epenesa, and Basham.   Guys stepping up in the Dline interior.  More from Edmunds.  More from Daboll.  

McDermott believes that focused work on continuous improvement will create continuous improvement.   I'll be surprised if the November-December Bills don't look a lot better than we've seen so far.  

That would make this team crazy scary to any other team.. Seriously.. IF this defense finishes top 5... Edmunds at least plays like he belongs starting at MLB and on top of all that our offensive system some how improves? Scary good... 

10 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Championship caliber from every one. 

and to the Edmonds bashing 

lay off the dude 

I just don’t hear the announcers constantly saying Edmonds blew a play, tackle or made the wrong pre snap call on D.
I believe he still is doing the latter  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, colin said:

well, we know we have talent, and confidence, so that's good.  we should have another cakewalk next week, but up after that are some real tests.

Exactly. The Bills could probably beat the Texans with me as the QB. The real test will be at KC and TEN. A split in those games would be acceptable and have them at 4-2 assuming they take care of business this Sunday.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

and to the Edmonds bashing 

lay off the dude 

I just don’t hear the announcers constantly saying Edmonds blew a play, tackle or made the wrong pre snap call on D.

Well, I agree about Edmunds.  I'm not saying much about him these days.   He may be doing everything the team asks of him, but it does seem to me that a guy playing in the middle of an active team defense should be standing out more than he does.  Shouldn't he make a tackle once in a while on 4th and 1 like Milano did?  Why is it always Milano?  Wouldn't you think once in a while it should be Edmunds. 

Still, I'm not worried about it.  I think he's doing what the Bills want.  

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t know if it has been mentioned, but in watching Josh’s facial expressions in this game and how little the pressure changed him from the get-go, there was a big change from game 1 and 2. Pittsburgh obviously was able to confuse him, Miami was incredibly hot and he was definitely sweating up a storm. This week, he found his groove and you could see it on his face from quarter one to the last play he made. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

On any given Sunday.  

who thought Sam Darnold would be 3-0?

i was tipping that he would look good in cackalacky, but he's exceeded what i was expecting at this point so far.

• Like (+1) 1