GMFB “Josh Allen is one of the best five players in the NFL and the Bills are a juggernaut who have fully hit their stride.”

If This team has the 2019 level of defensive dominance mixed with the high flying offense of 2020 and a solid special teams unit (which is what it has looked like the past two games for the most part) this team will make the Super Bowl and have a good shot to win. Still a long ways to go but dam you can't help but feel good about the team. Hopefully they can take care of the Texans before going into a tough two game stretch against the Chiefs and Titans. 

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

If This team has the 2019 level of defensive dominance mixed with the high flying offense of 2020 and a solid special teams unit (which is what it has looked like the past two games for the most part) this team will make the Super Bowl and have a good shot to win. Still a long ways to go but dam you can't help but feel good about the team. Hopefully they can take care of the Texans before going into a tough two game stretch against the Chiefs and Titans. 

Yep. If the D can keep getting turnovers like we saw yesterday, this team will be so hard to beat.

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Isn't it funny what a week does in football? I mean seriously.. Last week guys on 550 radio saying Josh was going to take a huge step back this year and they said

even if we made the playoffs that we would not go far. Also 2 weeks ago they were still saying Crowd Noise was going to completely ruin Josh Allen.. Just 2 days before the game, (and this has nothing to do with statistics) that Josh Allen might not even be a top 5 QB in the league to now someone saying Josh IS top 5 PLAYER in the league.

To many people don't look at the big picture. Week 1 I saw a QB in Josh with "big contract jitters" and this happens often folks... Week 2 we installed a ton of

new plays the Saturday before the game without even practicing them and the OC only asked Josh to throw the ball 13-15 times in the first half.. Many people

did their homework on those throws and saw mostly new plays on them. Miami was never a worry to this team.

You know what I see? I see us working on a struggling running game and even though its not a great running game? its enough of a threat to cause concern.

I see a every week improving offensive Line.. I see a front 4 that in future years could become top 5 in the league... I see a secondary that has come together as a unit and a ready now team ready for a SB.

It didn't take me 3 weeks to see this.. I try and look at things objectively and I feel many of us new Josh Allen is not a 1 year wonder. Thank god for progress but more important, temper those emotions when it does not always go "well enough" for our standards.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, wjag said:

Kay still not on the Josh Allen bandwagon..

16 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Yeah, sounds like someone is still on the fence about the Bills....

She was the one waffling with the first two games so she couldn't just pretend like she hadn't said anything before.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

...the OL...playing better...some TE and RB pass=blocking help

...Josh...had to figure out Sanders co-existing with Diggs and Beasley...its option 1A-1B-1C which is a blessing and a curse when the vets are all capable of getting open...

..D..starts with stopping the D..Star is under-rated in his contribution and a healthy Milano is having a All-Pro start to his season.

and lastly

coaching...needs to avoid "laying an egg"...see AFC champ game and season-opener

ST...19 still figuring the subtle details of returning...Stevenson eligible to comeback from IR as soon as game 3...careful if its a move to the PS he may get claimed as Houston lost a returner...

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

You know what I see? I see us working on a struggling running game and even though its not a great running game? its enough of a threat to cause concern.

I see a every week improving offensive Line.. I see a front 4 that in future years could become top 5 in the league... I see a secondary that has come together as a unit and a ready now team ready for a SB.

Actually the Bills were averaging 120+ RYPG. 

Not sure how many are for Josh 

Edit 7 th in the NFL @ 127.3 YPG 

That’s perty good IMO 😊 

• Like (+1) 1

That might be a monday morning classic over-reaction by Kyle which is kinda his thing...but one thing is clear for us Bills fans, we are watching a truly brilliant player and young man who makes being a fan an actual joy.  He is a consummate competitor that clearly knows and takes seriously what he carries on his shoulders for his team and city and has a bunch of fun doing it.  We are so lucky he's a Bill. 

A few years ago we heard that the Bills were in 'QB purgatory'.  We are now in QB heaven, and our #2 QB aint a slouch either. 

Amazing job by Beane.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1