Simms- "Buffalo is the best team in the AFC"

Stank_Nasty

Simms touting our guys as the best team in the conference. A fun little watch. Talks about how they've proven already they can win big in multiple ways and if Josh is on his game its basically game over.

IMO, come January, Pitt is gonna be looking at week 1 as the highlight of their season as they watch the playoffs from their couches and it will have been nothing to the Bills but a nice little wakeup call. 

• Like (+1) 15
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Gotta ride the wave and not let it swallow you up.  Lots of games to go.

i think we all get that. i dunno why people need to do this.... i'm a fan thats gonna enjoy the ride. not just hold my breathe and wait to see how the end goes.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

Hard to argue at this point the Bills if you take the temperature of the AFC are not the favorite to come out of the conference. KC has come down to the pack playing very sloppy football and the Browns and Ravens sit at similar records to the Bills and neither dominating strong opponents to make you think they are better than the Bills currently. The two 3-0 teams are the Broncos whose three wins come from 0-3 teams and the Raiders who look to be currently exceeding expectations but are hard to project being a playoff powerhouse given the limitations of their roster. The Titans are also 2-1 but similar to the Browns and Ravens they aren't exactly going out there and dominating strong competition. 

I am still not writing off KC and I don't think The Ravens, Browns, Titans and possibly another dark horse team like the Raiders, Chargers, or Broncos are out of the mix either. But right now the Bills are the best team in the AFC sitting at 2-1. Still a long way to go, but the positive is that the Chiefs find themselves in a division that is very tough and they are already digging themselves into a tough hole as far as clinching the lone bye in the conference. The AFC East thus far for the Bills is a joke of a Jets team, a Fins team that while respectable is simply owned by the Bills and a Pats team struggling with a rookie QB.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Hard to argue at this point the Bills if you take the temperature of the AFC are not the favorite to come out of the conference. KC has come down to the pack playing very sloppy football and the Browns and Ravens sit at similar records to the Bills and neither dominating strong opponents to make you think they are better than the Bills currently. The two 3-0 teams are the Broncos whose three wins come from 0-3 teams and the Raiders who look to be currently exceeding expectations but are hard to project being a playoff powerhouse given the limitations of their roster. The Titans are also 2-1 but similar to the Browns and Ravens they aren't exactly going out there and dominating strong competition. 

I am still not writing off KC and I don't think The Ravens, Browns, Titans and possibly another dark horse team like the Raiders, Chargers, or Broncos are out of the mix either. But right now the Bills are the best team in the AFC sitting at 2-1. Still a long way to go, but the positive is that the Chiefs find themselves in a division that is very tough and they are already digging themselves into a tough hole as far as clinching the lone bye in the conference. The AFC East thus far for the Bills is a joke of a Jets team, a Fins team that while respectable is simply owned by the Bills and a Pats team struggling with a rookie QB.

At this moment it seems inconceivable the Bills do not sweep the AFCE.
Looking forward and hopeful our revamped D can slow King Henry.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, foreboding said:

Yeah it kinda seems that way and I would definitely be surprised (short of the whole offense going into COVID protocol on a given week) if we found a way to lose any of those remaining games.  The hardest ones (at least on paper) were/are the Dolphins and Pats at their homes.  Obviously we already took care of one of those.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, wppete said:

As of right now we are the most complete and best team in the AFC. I think Cleveland #2, Chargers #3, Broncos #4 and Raiders #5. 

Do you think that list is going to hold true come week 18?

Do you think the chefs are through?

Do you think it is now impossible for Josh to regress?

Lets be hungry but let's not forget to be humble. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

56 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

i think we all get that. i dunno why people need to do this.... i'm a fan thats gonna enjoy the ride. not just hold my breathe and wait to see how the end goes.

You must be young. We have all done that. The ride is fun, the sudden stop hurts.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

Do you think that list is going to hold true come week 18?

Do you think the chefs are through?

Do you think it is now impossible for Josh to regress?

Lets be hungry but let's not forget to be humble. 

Not at all. It will probably change 3-4 times by week 18. That was as of now, after week 3. 

2 hours ago, foreboding said:

Looking forward and hopeful our revamped D can slow King Henry.

They didn't have a problem with Henry the last 2 games they've played. 2019 Bills won 14-7 Henry was 20carries for 78 yds. 2020 Bills lost the Covid Bowl  42-16 without Tre, Milano, Star, Smoke and Wallace. Henry still only got 19carries for 57 yards. Mostly because the Bills played sloppy D without their main starters and untimely turnovers deep in our territory. This year will be different, hopefully

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Process said:

We'll find out in two weeks. The Chiefs embarrassed us twice last season, we need to beat them. 

I don’t agree that often but in this spot 100% agree. 
If we can’t take down KC we don’t really have any bragging rights after what they’ve done to us. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, BTB said:

So KC lost the turnover battle yesterday 4-0, and yet they were one Hail Mary away from beating the Chargers.  I still believe they are the team to beat, and anxiously await the game at Arrowhead on 10/10. 

My favorite play from the KC-LAC game yesterday was “showman” Mahomes throwing a no-look pass for an interception when it was completely unnecessary.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1