John Hinckley To Be Released From Jail

Tiberius

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He’s useful for the sake of showing why crazy people shouldn’t have this insanely easy access to firearms 

No

He is not

You will spin that narrative whether it is Hinkley or a hero.

He is Not worth discussion.

Bye.

Hinkley's a piece of ***** and more demented than Biden.  Should have been executed immediately on television upon conviction.  How much money did we waste jailing that loser.  A bullet costs less than a buck when bought in bulk.  

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv

This country is in big trouble! There’s no way you should be able to shoot the President and EVER be released from prison. I can’t believe there’s even a debate on the subject and I doubt the shooter ever imagined he’d be released the day he pulled the trigger. Shameful! 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This country is in big trouble! There’s no way you should be able to shoot the President and EVER be released from prison. I can’t believe there’s even a debate on the subject and I doubt the shooter ever imagined he’d be released the day he pulled the trigger. Shameful! 

All true, but it wasn’t just that.  He put a bullet in the skull of James Brady—ruining his life and ultimately ending it.  Washington police officer Tom Delahanty was shot in the neck and suffered permanent nerve damage to his arm, forcing an early retirement.  Secret Service agent Tim McCarthy turned, stepped into the line of fire and took a bullet to the abdomen—side bar— what a *&$#ing true American hero that guy is! 

Hinkley should have stayed in jail until they pulled his carcass out feet first.  Same for Sirhan Sirhan.  

• Like (+1) 1