Week 4: Texans at Bills

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, Process said:

Can he go to the PS?

If not, who we cutting? Wonder if Harry is a candidate. 11 dlineman is a ton and they aren't playing him. 

I don't think they need to pull him off IR immediately.  Wait a week and see if someone gets hurt..

• Agree 2

You people are something else.  This has become a Tyrod and Edmunds thread.  Christ.

Can somebody tell me something about Davis Mills?  He had one good drive last Thursday but otherwise…meh.  Have to think Frazier’s D will eat him up.

This game has the makings of a Trubisky 4th quarter that is not due to injury.  You know the Bills see the KC game on the schedule next week but that whole “humble and hungry” approach has me confident they aren’t looking past the Texans.

17 is a big spread, but the Bills are coming off a +35 and +22 against better competition…

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Gabe Davis does not seem right.  Send him to the 3 week IR and see what Marquez can do?

He had a beautiful catch on 3rd and long to start the game...

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, eball said:

You people are something else.  This has become a Tyrod and Edmunds thread.  Christ.

Can somebody tell me something about Davis Mills?  He had one good drive last Thursday but otherwise…meh.  Have to think Frazier’s D will eat him up.

This game has the makings of a Trubisky 4th quarter that is not due to injury.  You know the Bills see the KC game on the schedule next week but that whole “humble and hungry” approach has me confident they aren’t looking past the Texans.

17 is a big spread, but the Bills are coming off a +35 and +22 against better competition…

Even though they won by 35 and 22 points the last two weeks I still wouldn't bet them to cover. I could see a situation where they are up big in the 4th and the Texans score a meaningless TD against the Bills backups to get under the spread.

Edited by Greg S

7 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't know much but he has a good arm. Short week so didn't get much practice. Seems decent but I think we crush them

7 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Gabe Davis does not seem right.  Send him to the 3 week IR and see what Marquez can do?

I think Davis ankle is probably fine or they would make him inactive and get someone else on the gameday roster. My observation is that Sanders has eaten up his snaps early in the season because they are trying to establish the connection between he and Allen abd fully integrate him into the offense. They also have been playing knox a lot more which keeps a WR off the field. My feeling is that as we move toward midseason, once they feel comfortable with Sanders in the offense, Davis’s snaps and targets will go up because they will want to start load management with Beasley and Sanders. They need to avoid what happened with our WRs down the stretch last season, they were all playing very injured in the playoffs. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1