Bills 17.5 pt favorites vs the Texans

Process

9 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Classic trap game. We have the chiefs and Titans the following two weeks!! 

these guys better be focused on the texans. Culley has them playing hard. 

Texans aren't very talented but they aren't a joke. When a team is playing hard for a coach you can't just lay the pads out there and win. You really need to go out and beat them. This is a fairly big game for the Bills in terms of piling up a win before going into a tough two game stretch. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have to trust the Process.  McD will have them "hungry and humble".

Chiefs have to go on the road for an early game in Philadelphia.  Let them get "trapped"! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I would trust nobody more than McD to keep them focused.

Maybe they don’t cover that ridiculous spread, but they will not be taken by surprise. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Hoping Josh Allen doesn’t keep regressing. 

Rabble Rouser!

5 hours ago, Beast said:

They could be winning 31-7 late in the game and a meaningless TD at the end could cover. That's an extremely high line for an NFL game.

Yes, like Colts over Jets in SBBlll. How’d that work out?

4 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

After a blow out game and before a big game against the chiefs. This classify as a trap?

I still lay the hammer on the bills -17.5

Both the dolphins and wft are better than the Texans. Only way I don't is if tyrod is starting. If its Davis mills, the defense might score more points than the texans 

This game is the very definition of Trap game.

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

If the Bills are up 31-17 late in the fourth quarter, I hope Allen is planted firmly on the bench, and Trubisky is getting some snaps.  Covering a spread like that is no reason to leave Allen exposed.  Not that Houston has anyone who's a threat to Allen's well-being...but still.

Well, they did knock Allen out of the line up for 5 games in ‘18.. Juss sayin’🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, Coastie said:

That's an insane number. I never beat against the bills but dang.

Well even the Texans fans aren't betting....thats why the line is so high.

It will come down as more money heads to the Steers.

10 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I have to trust the Process.  McD will have them "hungry and humble".

Chiefs have to go on the road for an early game in Philadelphia.  Let them get "trapped"! 

Bring up the WC playoff game....that should be enough motorvation ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I was waiting for that. Come on. No such thing. Why wouldn't they be focused? All the practices this week will be focused on the Texans . Do you really think they're worried about Titans or Chiefs right now? Plenty of time before those games

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Don’t get me wrong - I’m not wishing Tyrod back just yet. But when I looked at the schedule and saw that we’d get the returns of Fitzy and Tyrod in back to back weeks, I was looking forward to it. I have to assume both would’ve received warm welcomes. It’s the Buffalo way. 
Chances the WFT and Texans win with their current AAAA level QBs? Virtually nil. Tyrod and Fitzy would’ve given them a fighting chance. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/26/2021 at 7:40 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Since trap games are apparently so common, can you relate to me other recent trap games that you have witnessed?

Even if Allen and the offense don't replicate last weeks performance I expect the defense to have another big day and get at least 2 turnovers and 4+ sacks against the Texan's Davis Mills led offense.

So in other words covering this spread is very likely unless we let up a bunch of garbage time stuff or the offense isn't as crisp as last week.

trap games better be a myth at the NFL Level folks or they will BE NFL (Nor For Long) in the league. .....now buying into a teams hype and then getting smacked in the mouth by them is embarrassing and jobs are at stake make no mistake on that.

1 minute ago, Dukestreetking said:

BT you are the friggin man.  I'm digging the enthusiasm, for whatever that's worth.

We are a truly talented team and they are lacking it at every position. I would not be surprised if this is another game only giving up single digits