Bill Belichick. Greatest fraud in NFL history.

Beast

7 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Vince Lombardi sucked without an HOF QB
Bill Walsh sucked without an HOF QB
Bill Cowher sucked without an HOF QB

Both John  Gruden and Joe Gibbs win super bowls without HOF QBs.  Based on TBD statistical theories, the key is find a coach whose initials are JG

So, can we agree that Joe Gibbs is 10 times the HC that Belichick ever thought of being? He did it three times.

Edited by Beast

1 minute ago, Beast said:

If the Bills were searching for a head coach, and you took Belichick's time without Brady into consideration, would you be clamoring for him to be hired as our head coach?

I'm not sure I'd hire someone who mysteriously vanished for two ***** decades.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Vince Lombardi sucked without an HOF QB
Bill Walsh sucked without an HOF QB
Bill Cowher sucked without an HOF QB

Only John  Gruden and Joe Gibbs will super bowls without HOF QBs.  Based on TBD statistical theories, the key is find a coach whose initials are JG

You forgot Bill Parcells, I don't think Simms is getting in. Also, I don't give Gibbs or Gruden additional credit based on this. Gruden was an offensive coach that happened to get one of the best defenses of all time and the Redskins just had an absolutely dominate squad in the 80's an early 90's. I agree with the poster that said BB, good coach, bad GM. He has been a very bad GM. He does a good job acquiring picks, but so many misses and very poor FA activity/trades. The conclusion of Brady's career was also dreadful in the way it was handled . Super Bowl windows still existed in New England if they would have gotten him more talent.  

6 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

The hyperbole is silly. He may be overrated, sure, but fraud?...no sir....

Honestly i feel a huge problem is the whole disciplinarian team first style is just not a fit for 2021. 

Exactly, I think Belichick might be the GOAT, but times change. He had his “guys” for so long it becomes hard to replace not just the player, but also the type of people he wants. Everything has an expiration date, and maybe time is running out on BB as a great coach. It’s like a great musician, just because they haven’t had a hit in three decades, doesn’t mean they still can’t be the greatest. Time just runs out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

20 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Exactly, I think Belichick might be the GOAT, but times change. He had his “guys” for so long it becomes hard to replace not just the player, but also the type of people he wants. Everything has an expiration date, and maybe time is running out on BB as a great coach. It’s like a great musician, just because they haven’t had a hit in three decades, doesn’t mean they still can’t be the greatest. Time just runs out. 

You can also say the defensive changes and rules changes to the game have made the old Parcells play style obsolete and impossible to replicate.

• Like (+1) 2

I've watched a lot of the Pats without Brady.

They make all of the same mistakes bad teams make (and that we made for 20 years).  Fumbles to lose games, broken coverages, blocked punts, bad playcalling.

BB was able to cover for a lot of things w/ Brady - especially on the GM side, where players took pay cuts to play w/ the GOAT, and Brady took pay cuts to clear cap space.

Our long national nightmare is over.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Beast said:

If the Bills were searching for a head coach, and you took Belichick's time without Brady into consideration, would you be clamoring for him to be hired as our head coach?

Well, the FO couldn't sign ole Rex fast enough at one point, so...........