9/26/21 Bills vs. WTF Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

If I had one criticism of this game, it was ST. In 3 games this year, I think we have been outplayed on ST in at least two of those games.  Today, it was the KO turnover and a penalty negating the nice McKenzie return. They did down the one punt inside the 5. But I think they lost the ST battle overall today. 

we invest too much in ST to have it be a real negative mark on this team. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

If I had one criticism of this game, it was ST. In 3 games this year, I think we have been outplayed on ST in at least two of those games.  Today, it was the KO turnover and a penalty negating the nice McKenzie return. They did down the one punt inside the 5. But I think they lost the ST battle overall today. 

It's definitely a little frustrating especially considering the bills put a lot of resources in special teams, and have had 2 massive plays against them in 3 games.

Lets hope they clean it up 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Are you gonna shut up about Allen for the next week? That would be great! 

K thanks! 

Allen played great! I will continue to give my my opinions and assessments as I see them. After all, isn't that one of the purposes of being here? Obviously, there are going to be differing opinions. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Coastie said:

The transitive property means nothing. Have to beat them when you meet them.

True, but the only games that truly matter are the ones in the postseason. So long as they get those ones right I'm not overly concerned about any single regular season game 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Allen played great! I will continue to give my my opinions and assessments as I see them. After all, isn't that one of the purposes of being here? Obviously, there are going to be differing opinions. 

Right. Yours sucked 

By all means have your opinion. But opinions can be crappy…. And all week yours was. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

When you hire good people it makes the bad employees stick out like sore thumbs.  Frazier and Daboll illuminate the below-average nature of Heath Farwell.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see that position upgraded in the offseason.

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Right. Yours sucked 

Since you asked...Allen played great today. He was in complete command and control. His vision, foot work, accuracy, mechanics, pocket awareness, and leadership was A+. It was a joy to watch. 

Does that suck too? 

Just now, newcam2012 said:

Since you asked...Allen played great today. He was in complete command and control. His vision, foot work, accuracy, mechanics, pocket awareness, and leadership was A+. It was a joy to watch. 

Does that suck too? 

Nope. Just that fact that you were so shook coming into the week and felt the need to make sure we all knew it. 

Allen is a superstar. Cool your negative jets. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I couldn't agree more. Daboll must realize the benefit of running the ball (Moss) and throwing more to Knox. It's been a lifetime since we've had a TE threat.

I will add that having singletary show a lot of pep to his step this season PLUS Zach Moss the Bills running game is somewhat stacked IMO.

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Right. Yours sucked 

By all means have your opinion. But opinions can be crappy…. And all week yours was. 

I'd be the first on to say I'm not always right. I always try to give my honest opinions. As a result, i don't regret what I said then or now.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Nope. Just that fact that you were so shook coming into the week and felt the need to make sure we all knew it. 

Allen is a superstar. Cool your negative jets. 

"Shook?" Don't think I ever was that. He played like a super star today. Imho, the negative criticism was deserved. May I remind you that D. Jones on the road shredded the Wash defense too. Not trying to take anything away from Allen. He deserves the positives for today's performance. I'm not about to apologize for having concerns about how Allen was playing. After 2 games, there was plenty of red flags. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

When you hire good people it makes the bad employees stick out like sore thumbs.  Frazier and Daboll illuminate the below-average nature of Heath Farwell.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see that position upgraded in the offseason.

you could be right. The ST breakdowns thus far are almost all on coaching (eg, punt block and today’s short KO). 

• Agree 1