Week 3 - Around the League

ColoradoBills

Wow.  Hate the guy all you want, but what a pass by Rodgers.  

As an aside, this is one of most poorly officiated games I’ve seen in awhile.  A lot of questionable PAss Interference calls and the missed call on intentional grounding before the half was totsl

incompetence.  

Edited by BuffaloRebound

2 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

I can't say I understand how that is a catch.  Looks like the ground clearly helps him control it.  Should be an incomplete pass IMO.

The ball didn't move enough to overturn it. It may have helped him catch it, but replay doesn't really show that. 

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Brutal helmet-to-helmet hit late on a league superstar, no flag. Seems like this crew always has problems.

Adams looks out like a light.

That wasn’t helmet to helmet. That was helmet to chest then slide and hit in the chin. I think the refs got that right. It’s unfortunate he got hurt but just because someone gets hurt doesn’t mean the defender was at fault. I’m sure there will be arguments on who sees that as bad hit vs clean hit. I think that’s clean. Close but clean by the rules standard. 

4 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Brutal helmet-to-helmet hit late on a league superstar, no flag. Seems like this crew always has problems.

Adams looks out like a light.

I dont even think the helmets hit. From the replay it looked like if there was any, it was barely to the face mask

3 minutes ago, Fred Slacks said:

That wasn’t helmet to helmet. That was helmet to chest then slide and hit in the chin. I think the refs got that right. It’s unfortunate he got hurt but just because someone gets hurt doesn’t mean the defender was at fault. I’m sure there will be arguments on who sees that as bad hit vs clean hit. I think that’s clean. Close but clean by the rules standard. 

I agree. I think it was 100% a clean hit. He turned away and led with the shoulder into the body.

• Thank you (+1) 1