9/26/21 Gameday Bills vs. WFT 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Yea. A flukey kick off and one blown coverage on a screen. They haven't moved it on us with any consistency.

I'd also like to see that INT again.  Looked like Edmunds used his length to knock it away.  WFT lucky to even be in this game.  TH is not good

I love that they tried to put points on the board with only 20+ seconds left instead of just taking a knee and going into the half. I hope they stay aggressive all game. We all just saw how quickly the score can change! I hope it’s a lesson for McDermott, though he already seems to be much more aggressive as a coach.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

I love that they tried to put points on the board with only 20+ seconds left instead of just taking a knee and going into the half. I hope they stay aggressive all game. We all just saw how quickly the score can change! I hope it’s a lesson for McDermott, though he already seems to be much more aggressive as a coach.

I mean if things weren't working out and they weren't close on 3rd down they could of always kneeled it.

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Is it just me, or is Allen hiking the ball on "Omaha" every time?

Is this just a way to setup an Offside... I hope, because we are giving that front 4 a jump on their pass rush.

I could’ve sworn he threw a Nebraska in there...😉