Best gate to enter at Highmark?

8 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

IMO the time you approach the gate is the most important factor.  I usually like to get in as soon as the gates open so have never had much of a wait.

Yep.

You all need to get thru those gates ASAP so I can cruise in casually at 10 minutes to 1 like last game.

vince-mcmahon-funny-walk.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Right now there's no wait at Gate 2 on the Big Tree side of the stadium.

It's says Club and Suites entrance. But that's only a small part.... A mile long line at the other gates. 

It was even easier to get in at 10 minutes to 1 pm today than it was last week.

The covid card check was prior to the metal detector and was super quick.

House was totally packed so the worry about vax requirement hurting attendance were misplaced.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Right now there's no wait at Gate 2 on the Big Tree side of the stadium.

It's says Club and Suites entrance. But that's only a small part.... A mile long line at the other gates. 

1/3 of it is for C&S.  The other 2/3 is for the regular folks. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsherd said:

Why did they call you back?

The people i was with said they were with me after they said they weren't friends/family.  Probably too much booze.

Meanwhile there were other people at gate 3 getting into the game and you would hear someone start yelling "HE GOT IN!!!!" so there were people with fake vax cards.

Fake vax cards might be the new thing instead of scalping tickets.

10 hours ago, The Wiz said:

The people i was with said they were with me after they said they weren't friends/family.  Probably too much booze.

Meanwhile there were other people at gate 3 getting into the game and you would hear someone start yelling "HE GOT IN!!!!" so there were people with fake vax cards.

Yeah,  let's face it,  it's more the spirit of the rule that people are opposed to.    The vax card is just a frickin' piece of cardstock.    If they said you had to have scannable e-vax card that would be a different story but until further notice the lack of a vax card will only keep the very least resourceful people out of games. 

10 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Is that how Beasley got in? 🤔

Edited by DJB