PFF grades Milano as league's best linebacker so far

Lothar

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

This is garbage guys.. We cry at PFF when they don't go our way and we Marvel at there wonders when it does.. I just simply said Milano is not best in the league. Dont question my fandom

He’s not the best in the league.  No one is saying that he is. The rankings say that he’s been the best in the league through 2 games.  Not sure what you’re arguing, no one said he’s the best LB in the league did they?

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’s not the best in the league.  No one is saying that he is. The rankings say that he’s been the best in the league through 2 games.  Not sure what you’re arguing, no one said he’s the best LB in the league did they?

No I was just Simply making the point that PFF varies along with opinions.  I was just being subjective.. that is all.. People over react on these forums all the time...

11 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just stop, Dude.

We can enjoy our 6 weeks of healthy Milano. We all deserve it. We’ll probably never see it again. It’s not worth getting a bunch of old people riled up about right now. Enjoy the ride. 6 games might end up being 5 wins. I’ll take that any day.

Lets let it go.

Edited by Governor
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

This is garbage guys.. We cry at PFF when they don't go our way and we Marvel at there wonders when it does.. I just simply said Milano is not best in the league. Dont question my fandom

Yeah, from reading here, I thought PFF sucked.

I have to admit I didn't think Milano was the best FA lb signing for the Bills, with all LBs available and his injury resume, but he is a game changer with his speed and instinctual play. If he can stay healthy, which is a big if, he makes our run defense, underneath pass defense and pressure packages formidal. He has been the most impactful defensive player thru the first 3 weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dopey said:

Yeah, from reading here, I thought PFF sucked.

To my point..  Everyone here Cries when PFF is wrong and Marvels over their Victory if they right... I was being subjective and got slammed for being subjective and my fanhood in question... What happened to discussing the topics and not slam the person behind it all.. 

Again I think Milano is playing Fantastic. Numbers show great.. I was just being subjective to to history around here....  Thanks for understanding my point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/25/2021 at 2:14 PM, machine gun kelly said:

She could put spell on me.  Ah Phoebe you vixen.

she did the NFL gear for women if I remember a couple of years ago.  I thought that was a good promotion as fit girls could still look cute wearing NFL gear.  Never came up again after that one year.

There's medication for that. 

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, cDAVIS said:

After his first 3 starts now I do not think there is a LB who is playing better. If he gets hurt we are in trouble. He is definitely our best player on D and that's saying a ton.

The defense has always noticeably played worse when he has been hurt. His availability has always been the only problem with him. He is a difference maker when on the field.