PFF grades Milano as league's best linebacker so far

Lothar

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/32264913/most-underappreciated-nfl-players-every-position-execs-help-us-pick-10-secret-stars-deserve-more-respect

Speaking of Under the radar or under appreciated. ESPN polled some execs and came up with a top ten list….

Matt Milano, ILB, Buffalo Bills

The Bills were smart to lock up Milano to a four-year, $44 million deal back in March. The linebacker market is only growing, and Milano will look like a steal by year's end.

Milano has done a little bit of everything for Buffalo, posting one sack, four tackles for loss and one pass deflection through the first two weeks. "He's a three-down player -- can run, cover and is smart," said an NFL scouting director.

Former first-round pick Tremaine Edmunds is undoubtedly a top-end NFL linebacker, and defensive tackle Ed Oliver -- a top-10 pick in 2019 -- is coming on in Year 3. But Milano embodies Buffalo's largely overachieving defense. Among its best players are a fifth-round pick (Milano), a seventh-round pick (safety Jordan Poyer) and a fourth-round slot corner out of Weber State (Taron Johnson).

And it is time for Taron to get his money.  I'd like the Bills to extend him this year.

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

She's fallen for every play action fake since 2006. 

She could put spell on me.  Ah Phoebe you vixen.

she did the NFL gear for women if I remember a couple of years ago.  I thought that was a good promotion as fit girls could still look cute wearing NFL gear.  Never came up again after that one year.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Milano cookie 

every time he makes a play I 

cookie monster photo GIF

Milano is very disciplined on diet and training; he does training with a martial arts teacher even when not practicing.

He was working on his core during offseason.

The great Rusty Jones would say "I have nothing to teach you."

13 hours ago, QCity said:

Let's see... Bobby Wagner #18 lmao and wait for it.... Devin White #44. Nick Bolton and Jon freaking Bostic ranked ahead of both :lol:

That list is comically terrible.

Yeah. Context has long been lacking in PFF grading. I thought we learned this 3 years ago.

15 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

So, we like PFF now?

Not so much, but you can take their stat "measurables" and decide how subjective they are and then decide if they are useful for trending.

Otherwise their talking heads draw a lot of conclusions out of thin air.

Edited by WideNine