PFF grades Milano as league's best linebacker so far

Lothar

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Mo’ Milano..

8D2158B7-ABE5-42D0-A8A2-D211C9B13E8D.gif

I wonder if he sent her a jersey would she wear it?

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

PFF is not the end to all means... Milano is not the best LB in the game...

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Why are you here?

I think he was kicked off his team's board so comes here instead. 

Did a search once and found thread on it.

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

No one ever questioned his talent, only his availability.

However, some teams seem to toss it right over his head at times. Good teams can expose him.

He's missed a few games here and there, but it's not like he stays injured all the time. I definitely would not say he is injury prone.  He  missed 1 game in 2019. Missed 4 last season.

Actually not that bad imo and his availability is pretty solid for a LB that gives and takes a lot of hits. As far as the bold is concerned.....all LB's have some passes "tossed over their head". If that is what you consider is "exposing" him, then I'd say that's a pretty bad take.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Governor said:

No one ever questioned his talent, only his availability.

However, some teams seem to toss it right over his head at times. Good teams can expose him.

Hello "No one".  You just questioned his ability - "White men can't jump".

Beasley reportedly can dunk a basketball in standard basketball hoop.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Hello "No one".  You just questioned his ability - "White men can't jump".

Beasley reportedly can dunk a basketball in standard basketball hoop.

I don’t mean because of his height. He seems to bite and get caught out of position sometimes. I don’t think he’s top 3 in the league, but probably top 10.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Governor said:

I don’t mean because of his height. He seems to bite and get caught out of position sometimes. I don’t think he’s top 3 in the league, but probably top 10.

Well that happens to the best of em. Sometimes you get beat on a play. But you stated that wasn't an issue anyways. You stated the issue was his availability. I quoted you with the very few games he has missed in his career that showed it was not an issue. So I don't get it, but anyway

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Well that happens to the best of em. Sometimes you get beat on a play. But you stated that wasn't an issue anyways. You stated the issue was his availability. I quoted you with the very few games he has missed in his career that showed it was not an issue. So I don't get it, but anyway

How many games did he start, get dinged, then couldn’t finish, or was playing injured at half speed?

9 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I can't think of any off top of my head. However, he's missed a grand total 5 games his career. Availability is no concern as of now.

Maybe the stat geeks can find out.

I bet it’s more than 7 games that he either couldn’t finish or was playing at under 75 percent.

1 minute ago, Governor said:

I bet it’s more than 7 games that he either couldn’t finish or was playing at under 75 percent.

I'd take that bet. The playing "under 75%" nonsense we can't know. Although I will say, if he's playing that would suggest he's well enough to be out there. You throw out "under 75%". I would assume if a player is under 75% healthy he doesn't play anyway. That's kinda low don't you think?

9 minutes ago, Governor said:

Also just to add....if a player is out there at less than 75% healthy, common sense says that player would be only hurting the team other than helping. At that number I'd expect the back up to be playing.

17 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I'd take that bet. The playing "under 75%" nonsense we can't know. Although I will say, if he's playing that would suggest he's well enough to be out there. You throw out "under 75%". I would assume if a player is under 75% healthy he doesn't play anyway. That's kinda low don't you think?

That’s kinda my point. I feel that he did play a bunch of games that he probably shouldn’t have and it was visibly noticeable.

As for Edmunds, we’ve all heard the explanations for what his “role” is and some of it may very well be true.

The question then becomes….what should a team be investing in a player to fill that role? Certainly not top 5 LB money correct?

Edited by Governor

33 minutes ago, Governor said:

I mean once in a while a listed questionable player may say "I'm not quite 100%, but close, or 95% an can play". Something along those lines...

But I just totally disagree that a player that's under 75% healthy would be playing. They would be listed as "Out"

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

13 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

PFF is not the end to all means... Milano is not the best LB in the game...

That is not what this ranking means. It means they think he has played the best through two weeks and as someone who watches most games, most weeks, I struggle to argue with that.

• Like (+1) 2