Beth Mowins to call Bills-Texans

4 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

How was it awful compared to all the other commentators? Serious question. I think they all more or less suck. So what about Beth and Tiki was so bad? I think you’re just not used to them so you’re incredibly biased here 

Beth Mowins did a decent job.  It was Tiki Barber that was clueless.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Yeah that’s so shallow and funny at the same time, anyone who starts off with; I don’t think I’m a misogynist / hear me out…, introspection is something so many should investigate for themselves…, 

Go Bills!!!

You make a lot of assumptions.  The virtue signaling is strong with you, but believe it or not some people have a different opinion than you and don’t enjoy her calling games, for a variety of reasons.  It’s not for the reasons you immediately assume it is.  Posters have provided solid, concrete examples today backing up their opinion but you deflect.  Some introspection may benefit you as those who espouse their liberal values are often the most closed minded.

4 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

You make a lot of assumptions.  The virtue signaling is strong with you, but believe it or not some people have a different opinion than you and don’t enjoy her calling games, for a variety of reasons.  It’s not for the reasons you immediately assume it is.  Posters have provided solid, concrete examples today backing up their opinion but you deflect.  Some introspection may benefit you as those who espouse their liberal values are often the most closed minded.

😂 , I’m not a liberal, Hurley, 😂😁😅🤣

Go Bills!!!

1 minute ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Your posts indicate otherwise.  Maybe some “introspection” is in order🤣

Maybe something less from the far right would ease your angst, I’m from the majority middle of politics, don’t prefer the far left or right, they both have their heads fixed squarely up their…, Hell of a game today no?

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Maybe something less from the far right would ease your angst, I’m from the majority middle of politics, don’t prefer the far left or right, they both have their heads fixed squarely up their…, Hell of a game today no?

Go Bills!!!

Huh?  Just asking to respect others opinions seems right down the middle to me.

So many insecure men in here. 

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I was pleasantly surprised. She was palatable. Not a bad job at all. 

She’s always been fine. 

TBD just hates HER for some reason. 

can’t quite put a finger on why though……….

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Yeah that’s so shallow and funny at the same time, anyone who starts off with; I don’t think I’m a misogynist / hear me out…, introspection is something so many should investigate for themselves…, 

The vomit emoji is used by…, yes you guessed it…, 😂

Go Bills!!!

The point i was making by starting with that is that I am the audience you might expect to complain about her. and what's the confusion over "leftist"  they are people who are generally offended by everything, among other undesirable traits. 

1 minute ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

They were a one-two punch of absolute suck.

Insecure much🤣  some of these hot takes....who knew there were so many dime store psychologists around here (this is not a direct response to you, just an example for the dime store folks to pounce on and make their biased assumptions)

7 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

What does Mowens do that’s so bad?

The only job of a play by play announcer is to call the play. Is she calling the play incorrectly? Is she getting the players names wrong? These are the things that should bother someone from a play by play announcer. From what I can tell, the biggest complaint is "I don't like her voice".  WEAK

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Huh?  Just asking to respect others opinions seems right down the middle to me.

How does one respect that nonsense about a women’s voice being so irritating that they “just can’t listen to it” I mean really, that’s so weak, so we should both put this to rest then, 👍 hell of a game even with the foibles, 

Go Bills!!!

17 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

The point i was making by starting with that is that I am the audience you might expect to complain about her. and what's the confusion over "leftist"  they are people who are generally offended by everything, among other undesirable traits. 

Okay then…, 

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

How does one respect that nonsense about a women’s voice being so irritating that they “just can’t listen to it” I mean really, that’s so weak, so we should both put this to rest then, 👍 hell of a game even with the foibles, 

Go Bills!!!

Some people like her, some don’t.  Who cares?  To each their own.  But to jump right into well they must be an insecure knuckle draggin’ misogynist is likewise WEAK, and a little feeble minded.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, HurlyBurly51 said:

Some people like her, some don’t.  Who cares?  To each their own.  But to jump right into well they must be an insecure knuckle draggin’ misogynist is likewise WEAK, and a little feeble minded.

So you don’t want to

let it go? If it makes you feel good you can have the last jab, 😁👍