Beth Mowins to call Bills-Texans

Just now, Dr. K said:

Her voice does not bother me at all. 

Maddy Glab has a terrible voice. 

That and her lack of professionalism is grating. I get that she’s looking up information online, but even on podcasts she announces that shes waiting for a page to load, or that it’s playing an ad. Why not just say I’m unprepared?

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think im misogynistic, but Im willing to call out the differences between men and women enough that some leftists might say I am. That said, she did not bother me at all. Barely noticed her, which is good enough imo. Not somebody I would look forward to listening to, but I don't dread getting her again. She is no worse than the avg play by play man. 

I did enjoy the studio crew in the second half. Kudos to CBS for taking care of business for us. 

Edited by Man with No Name
  • Agree 1

I thought she was okay. In the 4th she messed up and said "offense" when she meant "defense" but that's a simple mistake. Her play-by-play was solid and her knowledge of the game is respectable.

Tiki Barber wasn't bad as an analyst, either, although, after Josh made a run and failed at a stiff-arm, Tiki said something like, "Josh was trying to get a stiffy going there. I never had much luck with that." Gotta give Beth credit for not giggling on that one.