Who is your most hated division rival now?

AFC E  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya hate?

• Jets
    • Dolphins
    • Patriots

32 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't think there's a football game I've ever rooted for the Fish in unless them winning would benefit the Bills.

This.

The test is easy.  When they played NE vs Fish recently, just go back and watch a series or two.  Then you will know.

I was not conflicted at all.  That aqua/orange makes me want to do very mean things to them.  Hell, I'm almost mature enuf that i've stopped hoping for every dolphins player to get injured.  Every week.

Lastly, the very worst week for me is after both the Bills lose and the Fish win.  If Bills lose but Fish also lose, then i'm at least mellowed out a bit.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t care about any of them. They aren’t relevant as they were in the 90’s, and then the Pats dynasty starting in the 00’s. The AFC East would be quite boring if I weren’t a Bills fan. Bring on the Chiefs. If I had to choose, I casted my ballot for the Pats. I don’t care that Brady is gone, BB’s miserable guy act is annoying, and Kraft is a clown. 

Edited by SirAndrew

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since Brady has left the Pats, I don't have the same hate towards them.

I just never liked the Jets.  I don't like their fans.  I'm glad Darnold is playing well and Zach Wilson still thinking it's training camp.  

However, I don't want them to suck.  I want them to be like 6-11every year so that won't get that top pick for another top QB.

You misspelled Patriots*.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

For those of us of a certain age, it is hard to top the Dolphins, though the Pats have made a valiant run for most hated!

I think I am at least that certain age ad can honestly say that the Pats have topped my list for some time. It's not just coz of Brady but mainly because of their fans. Look at the amount of "Life Long"🙄Pats fans that became Bucs fans when Brady left.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Patriots: Mr. Lahey

Miami:    Cyrus

N.Y. Jets:  Randy

With their new QB, Jaguars just have to be J-Roc.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since Brady has left the Pats...

14 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

You misspelled Patriots*.

Thanks to you two 🤨

image.thumb.jpeg.e591701acf38821b9b5f56a001a36969.jpeg

Pats

Their fans are arrogant. The kind of arrogance that often stems from not really knowing a thing about football but having been on their bandwagon so long it doesn’t matter.

They still expect to win and truly believe they are on Brady 2.0 now.

That and the ones who are legit fans from Boston sound like retods….

Always the Dolphins. We were never rivals with New England. We were great in the 90’s, they sucked. They were great in the 2,000’s, we sucked. 

The Colts were the Pats rivals, and after that the Ravens. Bills fans may have made those games against them significant, but the Pats and their fans just saw an easy W and didn’t see a rivalry. They saw big brother beating up on little brother.  

I certainly won’t give them the rival title now, they’re the least of my worries. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Agree 1

There was no option for all of the above, but if I’m honest the pats do rank a higher than the other two, in fact, Fuh k the pats, right down to the water boys.

Go Bills!!!