Predict the Score: WFT at the Bills

8 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Bills    27

WFT   16

Washington keeps it close all game. A late takeaway and score for the Bills D gives us breathing room and ends it. 

Possible it could go that way, but imo this is the game Allen looks more like last season and picks them apart badly, also for over 300 yds. Maybe even 400. WFT will hang around up til halftime at best. Then 3rd quarter the Bills pull away fairly quickly.

I just don't see them keeping it close with Bills all game, but hey we've all been wrong before. Anyway, just my gut feeling about this one.

Thanks to those guys who followed specifically what I thought would be interesting.  You not only predicted the score, but made an e v a l. Of what you think would happen vs. wishful thinking.  I’m happy to do it each week, and wait til Friday so you’ll get from some of our analytics guys all the critiques on All 22, and so on so by Friday, you can say, Bills offense specifically expected to do this, or defense do that, and next week the Texans yadayada.

Anyone else beats me to it, great, but I’m usually not one to post threads, just respond.  I enjoyed getting you’re thoughts though, and some of the jokes were pretty funny.  We’ll forgive the negative nellys who shall be nameless (Virg, Chand) for their doom and gloom prognostications.

• Shocked 1

Normally I pick two scores and then take the one I believe is most likely. However in this case I can't see the Bills losing this game (I hope i don't jinx them). Bills 24 WTFs  13. I do think Allen continues to struggle in this one as the WTFs Ds front 4 is pretty good.