TNF: Panthers at Texans 8:20 NFLN

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

He's not playing at an MVP level quite yet but just looking at his overall production as a whole compared to NY is amazing including 2 straight 300+ yard games.

At this point though need to see what he does against the likes of Tampa Bay, Bills, etc because the Panthers early schedule has been favorable so to speak.

2019 bills came out and beat jets giants bengals.  Also had some cupcakes in Denver and Washington that year.  Just play the schedule you got and ignore the haters.

13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm cheering for Darnold's success this entire year, except for our game against the Panthers.

He's Josh's buddy.

Everyone loves a redemption story.

And most importantly, it solidifies what a dumpster fire the Jets are as an organization.

Love to see it.

I was even rooting for him when he was on the Jets (because I knew they weren't a threat).

I felt bad for him the day the Jets drafted him.  I am VERY happy to see him help lead his team to a (3-0) start.

One of our local DJs opined that had Darnold played for the Jets for ten years, he probably never would have won three games in a row.  He said it jokingly, but then realized it was probably accurate ... and I agree.

Go Sam!!!

• Like (+1) 1