What's your favorite Bills uniform combo?

eball

Favorite Bills Uniforms  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Helmet?

• White w/ charging buffalo (current)
    • White w/ standing buffalo (throwback)
    • Red w/ charging buffalo (mid-80s through 2010)
  2. 2. Favorite HOME combo?

• Blue jersey, white pants
    • Blue jersey, blue pants
    • White jersey, white pants
    • White jersey, blue pants
    • Red jersey, red pants
  3. 3. Favorite ROAD combo?

• Blue jersey, white pants
    • Blue jersey, blue pants
    • White jersey, white pants
    • White jersey, blue pants
    • Red jersey, red pants

• 4 months later...
23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Whatcha think?

I like the white helmet better. The charging and standing Buffalo stand out better on the white helmet. I think all the uniform combinations look great except the all blues and reds. I wonder if the Bills will ever bring back the blue over white throwbacks? They haven't worn them in years.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I like the white helmet better. The charging and standing Buffalo stand out better on the white helmet. I think all the uniform combinations look great except the all blues and reds. I wonder if the Bills will ever bring back the blue over white throwbacks? They haven't worn them in years.

I am not a fan of the standing Buffalo but I don't mind the blue over white throwbacks.  The all white is "meh" to me.

33 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

no.

que?

I wish the Bills could have all three helmets, all three jerseys, and all three pants available to create different looks.

That is 27 possible different helmet, jersey, and pant combinations.

I think the white helmet with the charging buffalo, red jerseys, and white pants would be a cool look.

The Red (helmet), White (jersey), and Blue (pants) combo would be cool, too.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I am not a fan of the standing Buffalo but I don't mind the blue over white throwbacks.  The all white is "meh" to me.

que?

Throwback blues with standing buffalo is the best uniform in football, but hard to argue taste. The all white is a very crisp look and we seem to always lose with the white over blue combo, so I can't see it without a trace of pessimism seeping through. The red on red is the only combo I truly dislike. Royal blue is our color. Red reminds me of the old Patriot uniforms when they were bad like they are supposed to be.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

My favorite. All time.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.