Beat place to watch Bills in Olean area

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Far from it when I went in the late 80's.  

I can confirm - Definitely not dry - I was there at AU during the late 80s as well.

16 hours ago, Just Jack said:

fixed

Ahhh.  Clearly an Alfred State guy.  I was at AU.  Wonder if they ever revived those legendary snowball fights.  My guess is probably not - they were pretty much done with in the late 80s when I was there.

15 hours ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

Alfred used to be a dry town. Not anymore? It was back in ‘70 -‘72 when I was at Alfred State.

I would never have guessed that when I got to Alfred in 76. My regular hangout was Gentleman Jim’s and State had a large bar I think they called the Campus Pub.

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

I haven't been to Olean area in years but Randy's up the River is a lo key great wing spot outside of the Buffalo area that's near the college there (St Bonas). I heard they opened a second location in the area somewhere but not sure it's the same name.

Ya they did open a second one towards the side long road to Cuba from portville.. Hard to explain.. Randy's pretty good.. Know the cooks there bartenders as well. And all the people  hard working friendly people. 

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

On 9/24/2021 at 6:59 AM, CSBill said:

Not sure if they carry games, but I go out of my way to eat at the "Beef and Barrel" anytime I'm near Olean.

Closed on Sundays.

But your heart, and stomach are in the right place. My grandparents used to drive there for dinner… from Fulton. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/23/2021 at 2:56 PM, uticaclub said:

Randys Up the River in Allegany. Go Bonnies!

I second this

19 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Porky's

Porkys is now closed

On 9/24/2021 at 11:21 AM, FilthyBeast said:

I haven't been to Olean area in years but Randy's up the River is a lo key great wing spot outside of the Buffalo area that's near the college there (St Bonas). I heard they opened a second location in the area somewhere but not sure it's the same name.

It’s called Randy’s Fireside but it’s definitely not as good