Weird Dream

Dr. K

I like a martini that’s so dry, Lawrence of Arabia would have a hard time getting through it, 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Shut the front door...no you didn't.  No way!

Honestly I did. Me having pre-game stress dreams is not that rare but we lost in the dream on a blocked punt having led. The dreams reflecting reality is extremely rare! I put it on the Shoutbox that morning. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Honestly I did. Me having pre-game stress dreams is not that rare but we lost in the dream on a blocked punt having led. The dreams reflecting reality is extremely rare! I put it on the Shoutbox that morning. 

I once had a dream that my friends dad died and the next day he did.  That has stuck with me still to this day and I've never told him....it's been 21 years.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I once had a dream that my friends dad died and the next day he did.  That has stuck with me still to this day and I've never told him....it's been 21 years.

How would you tell someone that anyway ??  I think you made the right move hanging onto that one.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Can you tell him today, then screenshot the texts and post the exchange here?

A few days before the Steelers game I had a dream the Bills lost the game.  I had no such dream about the Dolphins game or any such dream about the Washington game to this point.  I also had a dream about two tall blonde attractive women wearing black leather.  Unfortunately I woke up before it went any further..

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I haven't really spoken with much.  We were close in college but drifted away since then.  We are FB friends and that's pretty much it.

Okay, cool.  So you can do it via Messenger.

• Haha (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Shaken or stirred? 

Alway shaken…, 

… no Mr Bond, I expect you to die…, 

• Awesome! (+1) 1