3 Yr Anniversary of “The Leap” 9/23/18

NoHuddleKelly12

On 9/22/2021 at 10:26 PM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

9/23/18. I’ll never forget it. My youngest born that day (lamp disclaimer), and, oh yeah, Josh Allen did this:

Dn8-xA9XkAU9POA.jpg

and a little bit of this:

3000.jpeg

And of course lotsa this:

69193dc8-0162-40a2-b446-3761127d3e7c-AP1

A few points to ponder—the Bills entered this game as 16.5 dogs…one of Josh’s 1st real road starts after taking over for Peterman…Bills with not a prayer of winning this game per the pundits…example here:

“The Buffalo Bills are simply an awful football team right now and there’s no getting around it. I doubt anything changes with their quarterback situation on the road against one of the best, most aggressive defenses in the league. Cousins is also starting to get comfortable with his new offense, so the Vikings are quickly becoming a confident, balanced football team. The Minnesota Vikings are 7-1-1 ATS in their last nine games as a double-digit favorite. The Buffalo Bills have covered just two of their last seven games as a double-digit underdog. Everybody knows I’m not the chalk guy and try my best to avoid monster numbers whenever I can. I honestly wouldn’t touch this game, but if forced to pick, I’m more confident in a Vikings’ blowout than I am in the Bills hanging around. The Bills have shown us little to nothing two games into the season and are playing the best team they’ve faced yet.”
https://sportschatplace.com/nfl-picks/2018/09/23/buffalo-bills-at-minnesota-vikings-9-23-18-nfl-pick-odds-and-prediction/

And yet, the impossible happened. 

Game highlights here, worth the extra click into YouTube…Njoy a blast from the past and consider how fortunate we really are to have Josh Allen as our QB today. 

Well, there he goes again! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Interesting 🤔 

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/10/14/22726047/josh-allen-jumping-over-things-gets-new-foco-bobblehead-buffalo-bills

Bobble Head Josh?

(Pay me now 😉 😉 and) reserve a TBD design of a Jumping Josh Bobble Head

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Interesting 🤔 

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/10/14/22726047/josh-allen-jumping-over-things-gets-new-foco-bobblehead-buffalo-bills

Bobble Head Josh?

(Pay me now 😉 😉 and) reserve a TBD design of a Jumping Josh Bobble Head

What will they think of next??:thumbsup:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.