Josh Allen - Cupping Therapy on Neck

Back2Buff

11 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Yes I have been to terrible chiros.  And I have been to brilliant ones as well.

I believe the first statement whole-heartedly.  I have never heard a chiropractor referred to as "brilliant."  Typically the brilliant practitioners go to medical school.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

I believe the first statement whole-heartedly.  I have never heard a chiropractor referred to as "brilliant."  Typically the brilliant practitioners go to medical school.

So is it safe to assume that all the MDs you have been to have been "brilliant"?

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Whoopsie, looks like I stepped into a chiropractor convention by mistake!  I'll see myself out...

I am not a DC but have been in alternative medicine for over 30 years.  In my experience you can find morons in any profession, although I begrudgingly admit there are more in alternative medicine.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

I noticed this during the final preseason game, but Allen had a bunch of cupping therapy marks around on his neck, specifically on the right side of his neck.  This cupping therapy is usually used as pain relief from muscle issues.  These first two games, there seems to be an issues with the power Allen is throwing with.  Lots of throws seem to be almost short, or lack the power to get to the open player before the defender is getting there.  There also seems to be a theme where he is avoiding the right side of the field.  I wonder if there is something going on with the right side of his neck.

Here is a picture from the preseason game where you can see the mark.

4ea0c50e8ca949f283996e3f9330e07d.jpg?w=1

This is some serious sleuthing. Great find.