Debt Ceiling Nonsense

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So you think his handlers committed tax fraud? Honestly I see a lot of words but I gravitate towards more deliberate and concise experts. The ones that bloviate tend to underperform in my experience.

joe didnt pay taxes he should have, no?

shameful for a wealthy guy saying wage earners aren’t paying their fair share…

I don’t think anyone committed tax fraud.

There is nowhere that says Biden hasn’t paid taxes he shouldn’t have. I told you how to prove your case. Go to Biden’s tax return that you can access online. Go to Schedule E and you can see his S Corps. See the statements of the return to see his W-2 wage for each S Corp. Then for each one tell me why what he paid himself isn’t reasonable comp. 

That will establish Bide

didn’t pay his fair share. Still

wont trip tax evasion but it gives you a start. 

I’ve provide the link so you can do that.  If you can’t then shut up about this. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I don’t think anyone committed tax fraud.

There is nowhere that says Biden hasn’t paid taxes he shouldn’t have. I told you how to prove your case. Go to Biden’s tax return that you can access online. Go to Schedule E and you can see his S Corps. See the statements of the return to see his W-2 wage for each S Corp. Then for each one tell me why what he paid himself isn’t reasonable comp. 

That will establish Bide

didn’t pay his fair share. Still

wont trip tax evasion but it gives you a start. 

I’ve provide the link so you can do that.  If you can’t then shut up about this. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

just to confirm you infer you  are a democrat who professionally helps affluent people reduce tax burden? 
😂 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yes and stressing nuance here says everything about you. 

There’s no nuance there. One is using the laws presented to you to reduce a tax burden. The other is outright cheating the tax system.

Avoidance is using say purchasing assets on 12/30 to use IRC 179.

Evasion is paying for employees fringe benefits like school and not calling it a fringe benefit.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

There’s no nuance there. One is using the laws presented to you to reduce a tax burden. The other is outright cheating the tax system.

Avoidance is using say purchasing assets on 12/30 to use IRC 179.

Evasion is paying for employees fringe benefits like school and not calling it a fringe benefit.

You may as well work for Trump. Same scum different master. 

You professionally help wealthy people pay less taxes. 

How does one look themselves in the mirror preparing a tax return for a millionaire with minimal tax impact as they pass a homeless person on the way to work?  

no I would never sign off on the fringe benefit evasion they have.

I wouldn’t hire a Manafort that omits income.

Plus more. Again, you don’t understand the difference between avoidance and evasion and Thats ok. We can infer what we want about you and why you don’t have that financial literacy.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Tax avoidance and tax evasion isn’t the same thing. If you don’t understand that, it says a lot about you.

LOL. So when Joey talks about the rich and corporations “paying their fair share” while he uses S corps to reduce his tax burden in his speaking fees and book deals…

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

And to address another issue here. Republicans are awesome. Dems are awesome.

My client base is intelligent and good business people from both sides. They’re not dumb asses that keep talking about things they don’t know.

They have a question about something they don’t know, like avoidance vs evasion they ask me and they rely on my advice. They don’t try to force an opinion on what they don’t know like you’re doing

Just now, Doc said:

LOL. So when Joey talks about the rich and corporations “paying their fair share” while he uses S corps to reduce his tax burden in his speaking fees and book deals…

Way to jump in late. How does he do that?

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Plus more. Again, you don’t understand the difference between avoidance and evasion and Thats ok. We can infer what we want about you and why you don’t have that financial literacy.

The difference between Avoidance and evasion is a political construct. You’re green on this topic kiddo. I’m quoting fed AG folks from a patio party yesterday. You’re out of your league bud. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The difference between Avoidance and evasion is a political construct. You’re green on this topic kiddo. I’m quoting fed AG folks from a patio party yesterday. You’re out of your league bud. 

Awww that’s cute. It’s not. It’s a legal construct. When your neighbor under reports $100,000 of income no one gives a sh$t what his political party is.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You’re cute. What your outlook on M2 velocity? 

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Awww that’s cute. It’s not. It’s a legal construct. When your neighbor under reports $100,000 of income no one gives a sh$t what his political party is.

You live in Tonawanda and think Buffalo is the center of the universe? Am I close? 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’re cute. What your outlook on M2 velocity? 

You live in Tonawanda and think Buffalo is the center of the universe? Am I close? 

Live in VA outside of DC wouldn’t be caught near that mess of Buffalo.

You’ve yet to show you know crap about tax law. So to end this convo, don’t talk about crap you don’t know. If you want to know about it, I’d be glad to give you resources to get the basics down.

Just now, Doc said:

Does it matter?  He’s not “paying his fair share,” right?  Which makes him a hypocrite, right?

Doc: Hey Im mad about this

People: why

Doc: I don’t know!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Live in VA outside of DC wouldn’t be caught near that mess of Buffalo.

You’ve yet to show you know crap about tax law. So to end this convo, don’t talk about crap you don’t know. If you want to know about it, I’d be glad to give you resources to get the basics down.

Doc: Hey Im mad about this

People: why

Doc: I don’t know!

Talk crap? So Joe fair share paid all the taxes he owed or hasn’t? Seems like a pretty simple question…. For an expert 

happy to meet in person to spell it out. I’m not too far away 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Talk crap? So Joe fair share paid all the taxes he owed or hasn’t? Seems like a pretty simple question…. For an expert 

Yea. Unless you can look at his return and show he didn’t pay himself a reasonable comp then yes.

If you want to say Biden hasn’t paid his fair share, I’ve said how to prove it. Go to Sch E. Look what S Corps are there. Then look at his Schedules of W-2s. You will match those up. After you do that day which one isn’t reasonable comp.

Im telling you how to prove your point and you’re not doing it.

So yes unless you do the above you’re talking crap. I’m done talking until you do the above because that would prove or disprove your assertion.

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yea. Unless you can look at his return and show he didn’t pay himself a reasonable comp then yes.

If you want to say Biden hasn’t paid his fair share, I’ve said how to prove it. Go to Sch E. Look what S Corps are there. Then look at his Schedules of W-2s. You will match those up. After you do that day which one isn’t reasonable comp.

Im telling you how to prove your point and you’re not doing it.

So yes unless you do the above you’re talking crap. I’m done talking until you do the above because that would prove or disprove your assertion.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/sep/24/joe-biden-may-owe-much-500000-back-taxes-report/

you’re the tax expert. And have completely dodged the question if you help affluent people dodge taxes…

love the principled philanthropists that suggests their ideals are for the others… because they are above

yep. Gotcha