Any Buffalo Bills bars in Long Island/Hamptons NY????

Estro

11 minutes ago, Estro said:

Going to be attending a wedding this weekend in East Hampton, NY.  Would love to find a Bills bar out that way or w/in a 30 min or so ride.

Can anyone help?

Any posters here that live out that way w/ Sunday Ticket? Drinks on me!

I live nowhere near there, never been there, and have no plans of being there, but if the drinks are on you, I could change my plans and you might lose on the expense line! :)

You’ll find somebody with real knowledge of the local options. My only SERIOUS bit of advice is to not blindly believe any on-line info you get regarding a Bills Bar. That is often OLD info, so be sure you confirm by calling in advance. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

I live nowhere near there, never been there, and have no plans of being there, but if the drinks are on you, I could change my plans and you might lose on the expense line! :)

You’ll find somebody with real knowledge of the local options. My only SERIOUS bit of advice is to not blindly believe any on-line info you get regarding a Bills Bar. That is often OLD info, so be sure you confirm by calling in advance. 

Bolded part is very important. Online info regarding Bills Backers bar is not always accurate. I have called couple places and they have no idea about it.

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Bolded part is very important. Online info regarding Bills Backers bar is not always accurate. I have called couple places and they have no idea about it.

Maybe worse, they might have flabby wings and luke warm beer with nothing from Canada! 

9 hours ago, Estro said:

Going to be attending a wedding this weekend in East Hampton, NY.  Would love to find a Bills bar out that way or w/in a 30 min or so ride.

Can anyone help?

Any posters here that live out that way w/ Sunday Ticket? Drinks on me!

I used to live out there, I had to drive to like Huntington to even find a sports bar, but that was a long time ago. I think the best you can hope for is a sports bar. I doubt there is one East Hampton. Maybe Hampton Bays or Riverhead.

Out of curiosity I googled sports bars East Hampton, as I suspected nothing out there. A couple of places I know in South Hampton, Fellingham’s Restaurant and Sports Bar, the place is tiny have no idea how many TVs and Southampton Public House, again have no idea how many TVs. I’d call them and ask if they will have Bills game on. There is a Buffalo Wild Wings in Riverhead, they would definitely have the game on. If you look at the schedule Giants play at 1:00, definitely will be on on both places in Southampton, Jets play at 4:00. If these places can show at least two games most likely second game at 1:00 would seem to be Bills vs WFT.

Edited by chris heff

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

I live on Long Island and there is NOTHING close to a Bills bar out here.

There used to be a Bills bar in the city on 2nd Ave near the Midtown Tunnel, but I think they closed.

I think your referring to Calico Jack's Cantina and McFaddens (were owned by same company and adjacent to one another)...  There are other Bills bars in NYC and Brooklyn - happy to share if helpful. Nag's Head Ale House in Huntington is rumored to be a Bills bar.  

• Like (+1) 1

No Bills bars out there.  My advice is to call around looking for the Sunday ticket and ask if they will put that game on for you ahead of time.  

I don’t recall places having lots of TV ala sports bar style.  

you may have to settle for a NY game and red zone.   At least you’ll get to listen to Giants and Jets fans wallowing in misery as a bonus

The Point Bar & Grill in Montauk should have it.  Call first.  I've watched games there in the past.  Can't beat the location.  You're a block away from the ocean.  Montauk is about 15-20 minutes east of East Hampton at the very end of Long Island.  I have a place in Montauk and I do have the NFL Sunday ticket.

Edited by porgyman

2 hours ago, porgyman said:

The Point Bar & Grill in Montauk should have it.  Call first.  I've watched games there in the past.  Can't beat the location.  You're a block away from the ocean.  Montauk is about 15-20 minutes east of East Hampton at the very end of Long Island.  I have a place in Montauk and I do have the NFL Sunday ticket.

Porgyman, 

You down for watching the game w/ a fellow fan & 2BillsDrive resident!?  Let me know your beverage of choice for the game and I'll bring it!

And thanks for the bar suggestion, just check it out online, looks like a good spot, if I don't hear back from you.

Edited by Estro