Peyton Manning on MNF .. when in New England had to avoid bugged locker room

CorkScrewHill

Yet more of Billy B and the Patriots cheating ways, such an untrustworthy and undesirable man and organization, the taint of cheating is so heavy that it will never be lifted. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

And there's another book coming out about it. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31484993/son-ghostwriter-late-senator-say-trump-intervened-stop-probe-patriots-spygate-scandal

Their legacy will forever be tainted.

So thankful that the Pegulas bought the Bills versus the alternative sleezebags.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Said it was really odd as they needed to have meetings in the showers because they knew the locker room was bugged. The Patriots are just the worst.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/20/peyton-manning-discusses-concerns-that-locker-rooms-were-bugged-in-new-england/

Oooh, Florio lays the smackdown: "After all, that’s a far better excuse for losing to the Patriots than saying, “They’re better than us and work harder than we do.”

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I didn’t watch it, but sounds from what I read like he was half kidding.  I wouldn’t put it past BB.  It really doesn’t matter.

I watched it. Essentially Eli asked Peyton if he was uncomfortable after the Giants and Pats played the SB in Indy and NE had the home team locker room. 

Peyton then jokingly was talking about cameras and recording devices near his locker so he and the other Indy WR's would huddle in the shower to talk plays lol. 

He was definitely joking about it but the shot at Brady and the Pats was great!

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DJB said:

I watched it. Essentially Eli asked Peyton if he was uncomfortable after the Giants and Pats played the SB in Indy and NE had the home team locker room. 

Peyton then jokingly was talking about cameras and recording devices near his locker so he and the other Indy WR's would huddle in the shower to talk plays lol. 

He was definitely joking about it but the shot at Brady and the Pats was great!

I don't think he was kidding. He is quoted saying the same thing in the Spygate book by Bryan O'Leary which was released in 2012. If you haven't read the book yet you should.  It is very fair and researched account of the Patriots and their cheating ways.

https://www.amazon.com/Spygate-Untold-Story-Bryan-OLeary/dp/0985467002

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Said it was really odd as they needed to have meetings in the showers because they knew the locker room was bugged. The Patriots are just the worst.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/20/peyton-manning-discusses-concerns-that-locker-rooms-were-bugged-in-new-england/

"If you can't beat them, chest them." -  Bill and Tom

Thats their legacy. They can keep their worthless rings.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oooh, Florio lays the smackdown: "After all, that’s a far better excuse for losing to the Patriots than saying, “They’re better than us and work harder than we do.”

The Dungy Colts used to shoot themselves in the foot enough times in those games. 

My favorite part was when they had Gronk on. Eli and Peyton both tried to break down plays and get Gronk’s feedback and he basically said  I don’t watch film, I just run by guys and catch it.  Peyton was genuinely irritated and his inability to break down a play. 

Gronk also said something to the effect of.... If I have any questions, I ask Tom, he watches a bunch of film, that’s why I like playing  with him.