Browns fans gone wild

stuvian

5 hours ago, Bad Things said:

What a bunch of idiot losers.

They're all trying to be such big tough guys, but in reality they're anything but that.

Its the same thing in all these clips.  Two idiots throwing wild haymakers.  Anyone with any real fighting ability would put them to sleep in less than 3 seconds.  

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

They all look like they're having so much fun!

What a bunch of morons.

To this day, I have never seen a fight at a Bills game or tailgate ... home or away (NYJ and CIN are my only road games).

When the Bills played the Browns in that Monday Nighter several years ago, a Browns fan throw a beer bottle at Beast and it smashed his face.  I think he had to get several stitches.  

• Angry 1

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

To this day, I have never seen a fight at a Bills game or tailgate ... home or away (NYJ and CIN are my only road games).

That's really interesting to hear.  From what I've heard on this board, I've assumed that there is always fighting in Buffalo.  Glad to hear that it's not really the case. 

I haven't been to a home game since the AFC Championship game in 1991.  Yikes, where has the time gone?

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

What a bunch of morons.

I've seen a few in the stands.  Not brawls - they only last a punch or two.   And I haven't seen one in many years. 

The older I get, fights at sporting events look more and more silly.  Everyone having a supercomputer with an HD video camera in their pocket doesnt help.  

Im proud of Bills home games.  The fights in-stadium have gone down precipitously over the years.  There were a ton of Pittsburgh fans at the opener, the game went sideways for the Bills and I didnt witness 1 fight (and I sit in the cheap seats).  I know there were certainly fights somewhere... but if it were 2005, Im sure I would have personally witnessed at least 4 fights.  I made it a point to shake a Pittsburgh fan's hand on my walk of shame out of our section and out of the game.

If you cant have a few drinks without throwing fists... its probably time to stop doing something you cannot handle.

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 3

On 9/21/2021 at 6:28 AM, thenorthremembers said:

Its the same thing in all these clips.  Two idiots throwing wild haymakers.  Anyone with any real fighting ability would put them to sleep in less than 3 seconds.  

This. Not a half way decent punch thrown the entire time. 

On 9/21/2021 at 9:18 AM, Gugny said:

What a bunch of morons.

I don't recall a game where I didn't see multiple fights at a Bills home game. Not difficult to find you just look for a crowd of yellow jackets. 

5 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

This. Not a half way decent punch thrown the entire time. 

I don't recall a game where I didn't see multiple fights at a Bills home game. Not difficult to find you just look for a crowd of yellow jackets. 

In all seriousness it's gotten much better over the last decade or so.  That was a very true statement in the early 2000s for sure but I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a fist fight at a Bills game.  Not saying they aren't happening to a degree but I used to literally see multiple fights with my own eyes at just about every game I went to back then but I really haven't seen a single fight in quite some time now.

23 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

In all seriousness it's gotten much better over the last decade or so.  That was a very true statement in the early 2000s for sure but I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a fist fight at a Bills game.  Not saying they aren't happening to a degree but I used to literally see multiple fights with my own eyes at just about every game I went to back then but I really haven't seen a single fight in quite some time now.

We sit near the 20 and there's constantly fights in the endzone. Most of the games I've been to are in the last decade

40 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

We sit near the 20 and there's constantly fights in the endzone. Most of the games I've been to are in the last decade

Like I said I'm not in denial that fights are still happening just because I haven't witnessed any but I still think they have gone significantly down from what they once were.  

On 9/21/2021 at 6:10 PM, Bad Things said:

That's really interesting to hear.  From what I've heard on this board, I've assumed that there is always fighting in Buffalo.  Glad to hear that it's not really the case. 

I haven't been to a home game since the AFC Championship game in 1991.  Yikes, where has the time gone?

I've definitely seen my share of alterations and fights but it's definitely not as bad as it used to be

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.