MNF--- Lions @ Packers

T&C

47 minutes ago, Mango said:

If we are lining up Knox, Kumerow, and Davis, with some combination of Beasley, Sanders, and Diggs on the sideline, I think you’ve pretty much played your hand. 

I mean, I guess they could. But as soon as the DC sees the sub and the package, there is no way we are getting cover 2 like we are seeing in this game. 

Part of a successful screen game is being able to run it out of a lot of different packages. Having to put out the back half of our WR depth chart doesn’t quite do that regularly. Which I think was sort of the point the OP was getting at regarding our guards and the screen game. 

Obviously.  That's not what I mean to suggest. 

If one is running a (1,1) set, one could have Diggs, Beasley, Davis or Kumerow, Knox, and Singletary or Moss.  As long as it's a formation one runs as a passing play, one could manage to have Knox and Davis on one side.

Or so it seems to me.

1 minute ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I was hoping for overtime so I could get more of the  McAfee/Manning show

Peyton gave an open invite to Pat at the end. McAfee seemed to thoroughly enjoy himself. 

I wouldn’t be shocked to see something get done with those two going forward. I hope it does. They’re a perfect match. 

• Like (+1) 1