MNF--- Lions @ Packers

T&C

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

I’m watching the Manning’s. I love Eli for being the anti-Tom Brady, but this could really just be Peyton talking about the game and what he’s saying. But Eli is useless and annoying here. 

I agree.  Eli is too passive and can't keep up with his brother.

Maybe they want it that way, but Eli is doing like 15% of the talking.

The sound mixing is all screwed up too; their voices are muffled and the sound at field level is a bit high in the mix.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Turf Toejam 34 said:

Eli just seems boring.    Peyton has done enough TV to know that you need to at least be interesting.    

It's still more interesting to me than the standard play by play guys.  Maybe they just need to get a few drinks in Eli so he loosens up.

2 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Wish I had a sports Almanac like Biff from Back to the Future. Bet $250 and take home $7M. Crazy.

Yeah but with your luck you'll find out that the universe splits into unlimited versions of itself with every possible outcome.

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I agree.  Eli is too passive and can't keep up with his brother.

Maybe they want it that way, but Eli is doing like 15% of the talking.

The sound mixing is all screwed up too; their voices are muffled and the sound at field level is a bit high in the mix.

Eli is just speaking to speak. Eli is supposed to be some sort of Al Michael’s. But he sucks at it. He just interrupts Peyton. Like, “OK Eli, the adults are talking, we will get your juice in a minute” 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bruffalo said:

I can only assume Gronk is in some kind of major debt with how many commercials he's in this year.

Dudes a tight end who is being asked to do commercials.  How often does that happen?   No such thing as too much money I suppose?

Also, how has he not been cancelled for the "Im special" line.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I can only assume Gronk is in some kind of major debt with how many commercials he's in this year.

Rumor has it he has lived off his endorsement money and as saved all of his contract money. I think he’s super responsible with his cash actually 

• Like (+1) 5